COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CEA Study Abroad has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options and/or online programs as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Home to roughly 4 million inhabitants, Madrid is Spain’s primary political, financial, and cultural center. Madrid boasts many historical and cultural landmarks, such as the Prado Museum and the Royal Palace, as well as world-class cuisine and a lively nightlife.
Study liberal arts, business, Spanish, or engineering at CEA’s centrally-located partners, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid and Antonio de Nebrija University. Both universities offer small class sizes, courses taught in English, and an immersive experience. Courses are available in aerospace engineering, art history, biology, business, chemical engineering, communication, computer engineering, cultural studies, economics, electrical engineering, film studies, history, humanities, and international relations.
Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.