Spend a semester, academic year, Summer or Winter session in the beautiful city of Seville, Spain! Take classes in Business, Economics, Management, Marketing, Cultural Studies and Language, Spanish History, Spanish Language/Literature and Social Sciences. Additionally, you are given the option of taking classes at La Escuela Universitaria de Sevilla (EUSA), a center affiliated with the University of Seville. Courses are taught in English or Spanish, and no prior Spanish language experience is required. Live in a Spanish homestay with a Señora, which will allow for your language skills and cultural awareness to develop. Enjoy our cultural and social activities that include volunteering, professional internship opportunities and the daily socio-cultural activities that we host after classes. We also offer numerous day and weekend trips to Morocco, Lagos, Granada, Córdoba and more! And finally, participate in our language exchange service (intercambio program) with Spanish students!
- Combines complete cultural immersion with academic learning.
- Improves Spanish language skills through interactions with our local students.
- Enables you to discover the rich culture and beautiful sites of Seville.
- Enables you to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime learning experience in a historic and beautiful city.
- Enables you to meet students from Spain as well as from other parts of the world.