Spanish Courses for University Access

Spanish Courses for University Access: Standard Course, Access Course to a Master´s degree at University Jaume I de Castellón

These are long duration courses, from 30 to 52 weeks, aimed to those students who are interested in improving their Spanish level in order to enter the university in Spain and taking degrees or Masters.

These are combined courses with 20 hours of lessons a week, which include:

- General Spanish
- Preparation for D.E.L.E. Exams
- Classes for writing exams

Fei

The best language school

I 'm a Chinese student. I have finished the degree university l in China and from then I started looking for Spanish languages school,because I wanted to master here in Spain . I have conducted an intensive Spanish course in China,but at the moment I just had very basic level of Spanish. And I need a complete language course to improve the expression and writing skills. Finnally, I found this school Hispania and this course: Spanish Course for University Access.

I have been studying in this school for 9 months, I think that Hispania,escuela de español is the best. All the teachers helped me to improve the spanish and then all the staff are very kind, they helped me prepare all the documents for the university. I am very satisfied with this school.

About Hispania, escuela de español

Hispania, escuela de español opened its doors in 2002 and since then it has constantly been growing in number of students and popularity, now being the most popular school in Valencia, Spain.

Although we grew fast, we never lost our homely and warm...