Semester in Madrid | Business & Entrepreneurship

Semester in Madrid | Business & Entrepreneurship

Why Madrid?
Madrid is lined with beautiful architecture in an open atmosphere and lots of greenery. Everything you need is at your fingertips, making it a very livable student city.

What to expect...
You'll live in a shared flat in the city center, walk everywhere or take the underground subway anywhere in the city. Absorb the energy of the city at any time of the day in Madrid's many plazas buzzing with street performers, artist and people from all over the world, practice your Spanish over true tapas at local restaurant or dance away the night in one of Madrid famous multi-story clubs.

Why Barker?
Study abroad better with Barker. Our program fee includes full-time tuition, a single room in a nice, city center flat shared with another US study abroad student, weekend excursions, business and social events, airport pickup, visa assistance and an on-site director. Barker is the study abroad provider for business and entrepreneurial students. Go farther with Barker.

• Single private room in a nice, city center flat
  • Weekend excursions to other countries included
  • Attend networking events
Meals
Application Fee
Program fee includes:

-Full-time tuition
-Single room in a nice flat for the duration of the semester
-Weekend excursions
-Airport reception/pick-up
-Welcome dinner
-Social events & networking opportunities

Lauren
Boston, MA
University of Massachusetts- Dartmouth

Best semester ever

I didn't know what to expect going into my semester abroad, but I knew I wanted to study in Madrid because I speak Spanish and wanted to be in a major European city. I chose to study abroad with Barker Abroad because of their business excursions. Not only were the excursions and events an awesome time, but also we had by far the best housing out of any other study abroad students at my university. This was the best semester of my life (wish it could have lasted forever) and as an international business/marketing student I am so happy I chose Madrid through Barker.

Jon

Best semester

I knew I wanted to study abroad in Madrid because I was looking to improve my Spanish and live in a major European city. I could have gone with any program, but I chose Barker Abroad because I am an International finance/business student and liked that their programs are for business students. For our excursion we went to London to the Business Growth Show and it was awesome. I met so many high up business people from all over the world and made some great connections that I've actually used since then (never mind had a blast in London in general). Besides the business bit, we had the best flats. That alone made glad I went with Barker.

Barker is a different type of study abroad provider- our programs are tailored to meet the needs of business school students as well as those students with entrepreneurial aspirations. We aren't a one size fits all study abroad company. Our students learn business through both