ESL Student Teaching in Madrid

Student Teaching in Spain not only gives you insightful professional development but also makes you stand out from other educators in the field. At Instituto Franklin-UAH, we provide high-quality academic programs to undergraduate level students studying Education. Students gain valuable understanding through first-hand experience in dual immersion curricula and by teaching in a classroom. We are a center of reference for Bilingual Education and Teacher Training in the region of Madrid.

All of our education courses have an experiential component, thus students are able to observe and apply their knowledge in a bilingual classroom. Students may register for our Education courses in conjunction with other areas of study such as Spanish Studies, Translation, Health Studies, International Business, and International Relations.

We offer Student Teaching opportunities for the full semester or for 8 weeks.

• Hands-on student teaching experience in a Bilingual School in the Region of Madrid.
  • Pre-professional opportunities.
  • Center of Reference for Bilingual Education & Teacher Training.
  • Practical & Experiential Curriculum.
  • Great for your professional development!

Online courses for Spring 2021! Apply Now!

We are happy to announce that our Spring 2021 Online Program will be running! The application deadline is November 23rd, 2020. Students will earn 3 U.S. credits/course. Students may even choose a Virtual Internship!

Allison

Amazing Experience

I loved being able to study abroad in Spain. The city is the perfect place which is close enough to Madrid to enjoy the city but also has plenty to do just a short walk away in the plaza. I had great support while studying abroad from the staff to my host family. The culture of schools in Spain is very different from the US and they have great programs for teaching bilingualism successfully. I was able to bring back many new ideas to my work in the US. It is a great experience for anyone who is open to learning about a new culture.