Student Teaching in Spain not only gives you insightful professional development but also makes you stand out from other educators in the field. At Instituto Franklin-UAH, we provide high-quality academic programs to undergraduate level students studying Education. Students gain valuable understanding through first-hand experience in dual immersion curricula and by teaching in a classroom. We are a center of reference for Bilingual Education and Teacher Training in the region of Madrid.
All of our education courses have an experiential component, thus students are able to observe and apply their knowledge in a bilingual classroom. Students may register for our Education courses in conjunction with other areas of study such as Spanish Studies, Translation, Health Studies, International Business, and International Relations.
We offer Student Teaching opportunities for the full semester or for 8 weeks.
- Hands-on student teaching experience in a Bilingual School in the Region of Madrid.
- Pre-professional opportunities.
- Center of Reference for Bilingual Education & Teacher Training.
- Practical & Experiential Curriculum.
- Great for your professional development!