View Other Details
Option A: Students receive a monthly stipend (9,5 months), health insurance, and tuition remission. Students accepted into this option do not pay tuition, only a €500 deposit to secure their placement. There are limited spots available in Option A.
Option B: €4.200 tuition cost. Students will receive a stipend of €1.000/ month (9 months)* and health insurance* through the Language Assistants program.
Option C: €4.200 tuition cost and €400 health insurance cost.
*These conditions are subject to the Comunidad de Madrid's Language Assistant Program and may change without notice.
60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits. Stipend. Health, accident, and repatriation insurance. School placement. Student support services and comprehensive orientation program.
Teach & Learn in Spain is a graduate program designed for native or near-native English speakers. Through the Teach & Learn in Spain Program, students earn a Master’s Degree while gaining experience in a school in the region of Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid) as a language assistant. This year-long (September-June) academic program implements a hybrid learning model so that students can experience life in Spain, complete a language assistantship (with a monthly stipend), and complete graduate coursework in one of the eight Master’s programs offered. This program is accredited by the Universidad de Alcalá and is worth 60 ECTS credits.
Máster de Formación Permanente programs offered:
- Learning and Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language
- International Education
- Bilingual and Multicultural Education
- Global Higher Education
- School Management
- Information and Communication Technology in Education (Online)
- ESL and Bilingual Education (Online)
- 1 academic year program with blended instruction: online and onsite.
- Hands on teaching experience at a school in the region of Madrid.
- Monthly stipend for assistantship.
- Private health insurance included.
- Student support services provided throughout the program.