Come study at one of Spain’s oldest and most prestigious public universities, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1998. Enjoy the historic architecture, traditional tapas, the charming locals, and vibrant university-city life in Alcalá de Henares, also known as the City of Cervantes (and Don Quijote)!
Established in 1987, Instituto Franklin-UAH offers specialized educational programs with the Universidad de Alcalá. We offer different areas of study in Spanish- from beginner to advanced. Students are immersed in rich Castillian culture and only 35 minutes from the city center of Madrid. We offer language and content courses, internships, and student teaching!
The cost of the program is affordable for students and ranges from 1890.00 euros to 7780.00 depending on the length of stay and number of credits taken. Excursions and site visits are included.
- 30 years of a experience teaching international students.
- UAH is ranked 5th best university in Spain (U-Ranking) and top 200 universities in the world (QS World University Rankings).
- Alcalá is a large city, but with a home town vibe. Tons of events in every season because we are a university city.
- Excellent public transportation system. It's 30 min by train to Madrid and 20 min to the airport..
- Internships and Experiential Learning Opportunities.