The Study Abroad in Spain program was established in 1987 with the mission of promoting academic collaboration between Spain and the US through specialized educational programs. It is specifically designed for international students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies in Spain.
The Study Abroad in Spain program offers an ample diversity of areas of study suited to every student. Our program includes courses in Hispanic Studies, International Relations, Business Administration and International Business, Translation, Education, Journalism and Communication and Health Sciences. Many of our courses include an experiential learning experience and focus on developing intercultural and language skills in a professional setting. This program is intended al all students with all level of Spanish. We offer courses in English as well.
- More than 28 years of accumulated experience teaching international students.
- Universidad de Alcalá is one of the oldest and most prestigious higher education institutions in Spain, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1998.
- We offer our students a comprehensive immersion experience in order to maximize their intercultural and personal development.
- Its proximity to Madrid, one of the great capitals of Europe and to Adolfo Suarez- Barajas Airport.
- Our privileged location allows easy travel both within Spain and around Europe