Come study at one of Spain’s oldest and prestigious public university, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1998. Enjoy the historic architecture, traditional tapas, the charming locals, and vibrant university-city life in Alcala de Henares, also known as the City of Cervantes!
The Study Abroad in Spain program was established in 1987 with the mission of promoting academic collaboration between Spain and the US through specialized educational programs. We cater to students with different areas of study and with different levels of Spanish, from beginner to advanced.
The cost of the program is affordable for students and ranges from 1890.00 euros to 7780.00 depending on the length of stay and number of credits taken.
- 30 years of a experience teaching international students.
- Alcalá is a large city, but with a home town vibe. Tons of events in every season because we are a university city.
- Excellent public transportation system. Its 30min by train to Madrid.
- Our privileged location allows easy travel both within Spain and around Europe
- Affordable program and all inclusive (except for flights)