View Other Details
Tuition: 4 courses = 12 US credits
Housing with families or dorms (including 3 meals a day, 7 days a week )
Access to the facilities of the UAH
Academic transcript and certificate of participation
Cultural visits/Site Visits/Excursions
Airport pick-up (date set by Instituto Franklin-UAH)
Tuition must be submitted in Euros (6, 849 euros).
Health Insurance Coverage
3 meals per day from Mon-Sun
Laundry and cleaning service once a week
Can you only take brief breaks from studying to travel? Take only English-language courses? Not interested in going through the trouble of obtaining a student visa? Do you find law, gender studies, criminal justice, or international relations interesting? Then you should enroll in our program for international studies!
This program provides students from international universities with a dynamic experience including visiting teachers from universities across the world in partnership with the Consortium of Transatlantic Studies and Scholarship (CTSS). Every course takes an international approach to the study of particular subjects. While taking English classes, participants get the unique opportunity to immerse themselves completely in Spanish norms, traditions, language, and culture. Thrilling field trip with site visits to a state prison, refugee facilities, and courtroom hearings.
You won't need to apply for a student visa because our CTSS program is less than 90 day
- Universidad de Alcalá is one of Spain's historic and most prestigious higher education institutions, and it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1998.
- All courses are instructed in English.
- Excellent public transportation system. 30 min by train to center of Madrid.
- Affordable program and all inclusive (except for flights).
- 30 years of experience teaching international students.