View Other Details
Tuition: 4 courses = 12 US credits
Housing with families or dorms (including 3 meals a day, 7 days a week )
Access to the facilities of the UAH
Academic transcript and certificate of participation
Cultural visits/Site Visits/Excursions
Airport pick-up (date set by Instituto Franklin-UAH)
Health Insurance Coverage
3 meals per day from Mon-Sun
Laundry and cleaning service once a week
Can you only study and travel for a short time? Only take courses in English? Don’t want to go through the hassle of applying for a student visa? Do you enjoy topics in International Relations, Criminal Justice, Gender Studies, or Law? Then our International Studies Program is right for you!
In collaboration with the Consortium of Transatlantic Studies and Scholarship (CTSS), this program offers a dynamic experience involving visiting faculty and students from international universities. All courses explore specific topics from an international perspective. Participants have a unique experience of in-depth immersion into Spanish customs, traditions, language, and culture while completing classes in English. Exciting excursion and site visits including trial proceedings, state prison, refugee centers.
Our CTSS program is shorter than 90 days, so you will not need to apply for a student visa. You will receive all the housing benefits, on-site support, site visits, and excursions.
- Universidad de Alcalá is one of the oldest and most prestigious higher education institutions in Spain, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1998.
- All course instruction in English.
- 30 years of experience teaching international students.
- Excellent public transportation system. 30 min by train to center of Madrid.
- Affordable program and all inclusive (except for flights).