Can you only study and travel for a short period of time? Do you want classes only in English? Don’t want to go through the hassle of applying for a student visa? Do you enjoy topics in International Relations, Criminal Justice, Gender Studies, or Law? Then our International Studies Program is right for you!
Our undergraduate International Studies Program, which is part of the Consortium of Transatlantic Studies and Scholarship (CTSS). It involves visiting professors and students from different universities around the world. All courses explore specific topics from an international perspective. In addition, classes take place in Spain, so participants can have a unique experience of in-depth immersion into the country’s customs, traditions, language, and culture.
Our CTSS program is shorter than 90 days, so you will not need to apply for a student visa. You will receive all the housing benefits and support we offer to our semester study abroad, students.
- Universidad de Alcalá is one of the oldest and most prestigious higher education institutions in Spain, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1998.
- 30 years of experience teaching international students.
- Comprehensive immersion experience in order to maximize intercultural and personal development.
- Excellent public transportation system. 30 min by train to Madrid.
- Affordable program and all inclusive (except for flights).