View Other Details
We offer English-taught foundation, bachelor’s, master’s and MBA programs. These include business administration, communication & public relations, international business, digital business, sports management, marketing, finance and enterprise, among others.
The EU Barcelona bachelor’s programs are seven-semester, three-year programs (240 ECTS) that allow you to transfer to campuses in Geneva and Munich during the first four semesters. With start dates in October, February, June and August, you will develop an entrepreneurial, creative and innovative mindset and become well-versed in business principles.
- Study in one of our 3 campuses: Barcelona, Geneva and Munich. You can also transfer between them.
- Small Class Sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- All Classes Taught in English: Coursework includes assignments, lectures, exams and a final dissertation or business plan.
- International: Our student body is comprised of more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Experiential Learning The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.