Hispanic & European Studies Program at the UPF

The Hispanic & European Studies Program at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF) offers courses in Spanish and English in four main areas: Catalan Studies, Hispanic Studies, European Studies, and Global Studies. Former students have rated their UPF classes so highly based on the academic rigor, the ability to take classes alongside local students, and engaging professors.

The Hispanic & European Studies Program at the UPF has a unique focus that allows you to spend time among other students from around the world while earning a deeper understanding of all that makes Spain…Spain! Study on a beautiful modern campus while learning about local issues, political debates, and history. This program is for those who want to eat, sleep, and breathe the Spanish way of life.

For more information, please visit the Barcelona SAE website.

Donovan

An Experience Unlike Any Other

This experience was absolutely amazing. I was able to explore Barcelona as well as other parts of Spain. The program offered many wondrous opportunities for me to have a great time. I am thankful to the SAE office for everything they have to done to give students the experience they deserve. During my last few days in the United States before my departure to Barcelona, I was very nervous about what my situation would be in terms of classes and of my housing arrangments. However, the SAE team made me feel very comfortable and were available to answer all my questions whenever I had any. One of my favorite aspects of the program was how involved the director, Rich, was with the students. The fact that I could easily interact with the director made my experience so much better.

This program is great as it is and does not need any improvements. The staff and faculty were very approachable and easy to talk to. they responded to emails within the hour. Also, the trips they took us on were so much fun and very informative.

About Barcelona Study Abroad Experience (SAE)

Barcelona SAE is the specialist in Barcelona study and intern abroad. We use the city of Barcelona to offer students and universities boutique, personalized programs, focused on cultural immersion, a wide variety of quality academic options, and all...