Athena's partner school in Spain offers great in-depth Spanish language courses, but what's so great about this summer program in Cadiz is that it immerses you even further into the language by including surfing lessons in Spanish!
For the student who is looking for something Spanish, but different, Cadiz is unique, historic, and beachy. Cadiz is set in a rich history with festive Spanish culture and laid-back coastal vibe. Athena Study Abroad's Spain programs are geared toward students' immersion in the surrounding culture. Athena's partner institution, Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural (CLIC) provides just this immersion through their intensive Spanish classes, along with their home stay option. Not only are Spanish classes offered, but surfing lessons are also included in the overall price of the Cadiz program.
- Practice Spanish all the time with local students, as well as your host family.
- Enjoy Spanish surf lessons, which come with the program!
- Witness the natural beauty and cultural heritage of Cadiz - the oldest city in Spain and, possibly, in Europe!
- Get the chance to explore unique, off-the-beaten paths by adding your program itinerary with this option.
- Guarantee complete immersion in class and into the community, owing to small group sizes.