View Other Details
Pre-departure advice and support
Tuition at the host university
Official transcript and credits
Free and private tutoring
Cultural tours and activities
Social and recreational activities
Day trip to Morocco
Room and board via homestay with a Spanish host family
Transfers to and from Jerez Airport
24/7 assistance and support
Imagine if you could combine a study abroad experience with a beach getaway in Spain this summer. Then imagine if you could do that while also living in one of the oldest cities in Europe, earning course credits, sharpening your Spanish, making new friends, and enjoying opportunities for tourism, travel, and adventure. Well, you don’t have to just imagine it; our summer study abroad program in Cádiz, Spain, offers all of the above and more!
- Study Spanish in an intensive, three-week study abroad program at the University of Cádiz in Spain, which offers courses in a variety of levels of Spanish, from beginner to advanced.
- Live in the ancient, seaside city of Cádiz, where you will find historic landmarks, beautiful architecture, idyllic beaches, fantastic food markets, outdoor restaurants, and much more!
- Swim, sunbathe, play sports, and go body-boarding on a golden-sand beach located just footsteps from the city.
- Earn 3 to 6 US credits or 4 ECTS credits, with an official transcript provided.
- Enjoy organized cultural tours and social activities, such as tapas nights, sports competitions, and classes on surfing, flamenco, salsa dancing, and Spanish cooking.