Study in Spain with ELA

Study Abroad in Sevilla with ELA. Students can study at the Universidad Pablo Olavides for the summer, a semester, or a full year. Experience the vibrant way of life of one of the cities with more history, music, culture, and best weather in Europe. We are a boutique agency. ELA's programs will provide you with a program catered to your interest and needs.

Amanda

Studying Abroad in Seville

ELA has helped me find my home away from home. The residence I live in is beautiful and whimsical. The location is perfect and I can't imagine living anywhere else in Seville during my time here abroad. Located next to the river and ten minutes from the metro, I get to walk along the river and enjoy the sun as I commute to school. My host mom is truly amazing. Her loving presence each day makes me feel comfortable and at home. I look forward to trying her delicious meals everyday for each dish captures the true essence of food in Spain. When I first arrived in Seville I received a great amount of guidance from ELA to help me get situated in the city. I have 24-access to a resident director, which has made my experience stress free. My resident director is extremely friendly and helpful. After arriving here she gave me a fun tour of the city and showed me some of her favorite places. If I need help with anything I know I can rely on my resident director to help me out at anytime. Studying abroad in Seville has been the most amazing experience of my life and I could not have done it without ELA.

It would be nice if the program provided international phones.

About ELA Sevilla

Experiential Learning Abroad Sevilla provides a true immersion experience
 in Sevilla, Spain. We are a full-service boutique study abroad provider dedicated to high academic standards and personalized attention for all of our students. ELA offers a...