The old and the new contrast vividly in Madrid, where narrow cobbled stone streets and 17th-century chapels border modern boulevards and gleaming skyscrapers. Such is the diversity of modern Madrid, where locals revel in the diversity and the limitless opportunity a night in Madrid can produce.
Universidad Nebrija is a private and independent university officially accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Education. Nebrija is a small university (around 3000 students) with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Studying in the capital of Madrid provides students with the unique opportunity to live in one of the world’s most famous capitals located in the exact center of the Iberian Peninsula allowing students the ability to easily travel to every region of Spain!
- Spain's capital city brings forth opportunities that you don't get in other Spanish cities. Madrid has a vibrant nightlife which makes this city very popular for study abroad.
- You are joining a global workforce, so why not get global work experience? This program has several internship options, including interning in IT, Education, Business, Physical Education, and more!
- Athena's Madrid program puts you right in the heart of the city! Program university buildings are located in central Madrid university area and in the outskirts of the city in a natural park area.
- Madrid is home to the highly competitive Real Madrid Footabll Club. A game is a scene that you will not soon forget, even for the non-sports fan.
- The capital city has all the conveniences of a major city with all of Spain's charm, Madrid has maintained the truly Spanish style of eating: tapas!