View Other Details
* Housing accommodation with other students
* Planned meals weekday breakfasts + 2 group lunch / dinners per week
* Classroom Instruction coordinated by staff
* Travel health insurance
* Local phone (for in-country calls only)
* WiFi access (speed varies by location)
* Professional staff support at host site
* One group excursion per week
* Transport to and from excursions
* Orientation with Arrival Package
* Dedicated pre-trip support from D.C. team
"No Frills. Just Adventure."
Less expensive than any other study abroad program. We cut out the frills to give you the most meaningful, highest-impact experience. Students get a simple, straightforward class schedule with free time for experiential learning: less rigid class structure means more time for Pure Study Abroad.
Pure Study Abroad is the best study abroad option for students who want to explore the world with no frills, just adventure. Students go on group excursions once a week and have at least one meal per day covered entirely by the low program cost, and have plenty of free time after class every day to explore nearby sights, cities, and even countries.