View Other Details
EHL Hospitality Business School was founded in 1893 as Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne, the world's first hotel management school.
Learn to lead and launch service businesses in an immersive, international program that includes hands-on courses in hospitality operations, applied management theory, business strategy, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
• Duration: 4-year Academic Pathway, 4 - 5.5 year Professional Pathway
• Locations: Lausanne & Passugg, Switzerland and Singapore
• Delivery: Full-time, On Campus
• Language of Instruction: English or French
• Start dates: February & September