- Closest university to a beach in the world!
- Just 3 hours from London by train
- Close to Cardiff & Bristol International Airports for short cheap flights to most major cities in Europe!
- Low cost of living/affordable student lifestyle - UK Top 20 most affordable student cities
- A World Top 200 University for International Students
Making international students feel at home in Swansea
Situated right on the coast of South Wales in the UK, Swansea is a thriving, forward-thinking city set within a stunning area of outstanding natural beauty. We are the closest university to a beach in the world and one of the most affordable university cities in the UK - all just 3 hours from London!
With more than 30 years' experience in Study Abroad you can trust that Swansea University has the expertise to provide you with a professional programme of study and support. We are a truly multi-cultural university with around 16,000 students from over 120 countries making us
large enough to offer a wide choice of academic, sporting and social activities, yet small enough to provide a safe and welcoming community.
View Program Information
Please contact your Study Abroad office at your home university for specific 2017/18 program costs.
If your university is not yet one of our partners and you are applying directly, please email us on [email protected]