EBC International TEFL Certificate Buenos Aires Argentina

This program has been paused and is currently not being offered. View more programs from EBC Servicios Linguisticos Europe S.L..

The EBC International TEFL Certificate program is a 4 week intensive course designed to get you started as an EFL teacher for Argentina or any country where you have always wanted to live in. The practical, hands-on EBC course is given in Buenos Aires, Argentina a TEFL hotspot country.

Buenos Aires, fondly called the “the Paris of South America” is a popular place to find TEFL jobs in Argentina.

The course fee covers all course costs (tuition and materials) plus your certification fee. There are no hidden extra costs.

In addition to the highest quality training possible, EBC also gives you our EBC lifetime, proactive, worldwide job placement.

Our job program gets jobs for you. Other courses only explain how to find work. We can do this if you want and you can download a "how to find a job guide" from our web site, but isn't it better if we find jobs for you?

• EBC International TEFL Certificate
  • Lifetime, worldwide job placement program
  • Continuing, free support service for your TEFL career while in Argentina
  • Optional Spanish language classes in the same school where you study the TEFL course
  • Fun filled social activities organised by friendly teachers and staff

• Benefits 8
  • Facilities 9.5
Ashleigh

TEFL 2014

I came from Ireland and studied for my TEFL certificate with EBC in November 2014. I felt a bit overwhelmed adapting to such a different culture at first, and I definitely could not have done it without the help of the staff at EBC. I found the 4 week intensive course incredibly in-depth and well organised. The TEFL teacher Megan, was extremely encouraging, patient and very thorough. I would not be as confident in my ability to teach without her support!

Not only do you come out of this course with a certificate to teach English, you meet people from all over the world and get the opportunity to explore Buenos Aires with new friends! Immediately after finishing the course I received help in gaining employment here, and thankfully I have been successful. I would highly recommend this course.

Megan

A great and challenging course!

The course was demanding but I learned so much about myself, teaching and how to make effective plans for my students. I feel completely ready to get out there and teach! The location of the course was so beautiful and I met so many great people!

I wish my housing was closer to the course. Getting there on time during rush hour was sometimes difficult.