EBC International TEFL Certificate Buenos Aires Argentina

EBC International TEFL Certificate Buenos Aires Argentina

The accredited, dual award, EBC International TEFL Certificate program is a 4 week intensive course designed to get you started as an effective EFL teacher. The practical, hands-on EBC course is given in Buenos Aires, Argentina a TEFL hotspot country.

All EBC trainers have been verified, approved and accredited as suitable TEFL/TESOL trainers by the College of Teachers. The course fee covers all course costs (tuition and materials) plus your accreditation fees. There are no hidden extra costs.

In addition to the highest quality training possible, EBC also gives you lifetime, proactive, worldwide job placement. EBC's job placement is unique.

Our job program gets jobs for you. Other courses only explain how to find work. We can do this if you want and you can download a "how to find a job guide" from our web site, but isn't better if we find jobs for you?

The optional TESOL certificate is at QCF level 5 and is accepted by the British Council.

Buenos Aires
Job Placement

• Benefits 8
  • Facilities 9.5

TEFL 2014

I came from Ireland and studied for my TEFL certificate with EBC in November 2014. I felt a bit overwhelmed adapting to such a different culture at first, and I definitely could not have done it without the help of the staff at EBC. I found the 4 week intensive course incredibly in-depth and well organised. The TEFL teacher Megan, was extremely encouraging, patient and very thorough. I would not be as confident in my ability to teach without her support!

Not only do you come out of this course with a certificate to teach English, you meet people from all over the world and get the opportunity to explore Buenos Aires with new friends! Immediately after finishing the course I received help in gaining employment here, and thankfully I have been successful. I would highly recommend this course.

A great and challenging course!

The course was demanding but I learned so much about myself, teaching and how to make effective plans for my students. I feel completely ready to get out there and teach! The location of the course was so beautiful and I met so many great people!

I wish my housing was closer to the course. Getting there on time during rush hour was sometimes difficult.

About EBC International TEFL Certificate

EBC, one of the largest independent provider of accredited TEFL courses. We offer an accredited 4 week, intensive TEFL course written to English national curriculum standards QCF level 5. Our TEFL course will qualify you to teach English as a foreign...