View Other Details
- Bachelor's Degree
Most jobs offer flight reimbursement, typically paid at the end of your contract. Health insurance is usually included as well. Given the setup of most schools, you'll often find that lunch is free for teachers, too!
While we are very selective with our partnerships, we have jobs in various locations with different employers, make sure to ask our China team about the exact remuneration package offered by the schools for each of the jobs you might apply to.
Teaching jobs in China are increasing in popularity year after year. In fact, China is the fastest growing market for foreign teachers, and this trend is not showing any signs of slowing down.
Footprints is approaching this growth in a different way though. Rather than trying to meet the incredible demand for teachers by working with every school in China, we have identified a select few of the very best options; schools that we trust. Quality over quantity! With the incredible growth currently happening in the English Teaching world of China, there are countless stories of schools hiring without proper z-visa sponsorship, dishonored contracts, poor housing, broken promises, etc. We help you weed-out the bad actors, and help you secure a teaching position in China that you can feel secure in.
- Become part of the fastest growing ESL market in the world!
- We hire every month and place every month.
- Assistance with visas. Obtaining a z-visa in China can take be confusing but we do our best to help make sense of the process.
- Low cost of living, and a trend of increasing salaries. Your salary will make for a good standard of living!
- Make a career. A teaching job in China is a great step towards other jobs and school management!
View the latest teaching job postings by Footprints Recruiting.