Teaching jobs in Korea have been accessible through Footprints since 2001. As one of the oldest recruiters working in Korea, and with several former teachers on staff, we are the most experienced recruiter in South Korea - for both public and private school jobs.
If you're looking for a teaching job in Korea we are here to help you. Obtaining a visa for Korea can take some time and paperwork, and Footprints knows like no other to turn this seemingly daunting process into smooth sailing.
Here's why teaching jobs in Korea are such a great choice:
- Footprints offers the widest range of public + private school jobs.
- Salaries are among the highest in the ESL industry!
- Teachers can live well and save up to half their salary or pay down student loans.
- Enjoy the unique culture and cuisine of Korea.
- Add professional experience to your resume while earning a professional salary.
With all these great teaching jobs in Korea, don't delay and apply online today!
View Program Information
Health Insurance: Provided
Severance: 1 Month's salary at end of contract