View Other Details
- Bachelors degree or higher
• A first year salary of 10,000 RMB – 15,500 RMB per month depending on experience or location
• Free shared accommodation or a housing allowance of 2,000-4,000 RMB per month depending on location
• Flight reimbursement of 8,000 RMB
• A total of roughly six weeks paid vacation including all Chinese public holidays, Christmas, an end of summer break, and two weeks personal leave
• A working visa, fully sponsored by York and reimbursed too (worth over 5,000RMB on average)
• 2 levels of medical insurance, premiums paid for by the school
• Airport pick ups and drop offs
• Free Chinese Lessons
• Optional start-up loan of 5,000RMB when you arrive
• Our students are aged 3-16 years old and class sizes are limited to a maximum of 16
• We teach an average of 16 teaching hours a week, leaving you lots of free time to enjoy your hobbies
• Opportunities for advancement as our school grows
At York English, we believe that caring for our students means caring for our teachers. The best way for our students to succeed at learning English is if their teachers are passionate, motivated and most importantly prepared. So whether you're new to ESL or have been teaching for a number of years we're confident we can make you a better teacher. Our comprehensive orientation, training and ongoing professional development are at the core of our program.
What we do is more than just teaching, however. With a fantastic community, you can have the experience of a lifetime with us. You can travel, save money and share the experience with like-minded people. With over 100 teachers across our schools, there's always something fun going on and amazing people to share it with.
Come and join us and see why York English is a great school to work for!