View Other Details
- Native English speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, United States, or the U.K.;
- Bachelor's degree or higher (notarized);
- Clean criminal record (from local police, must be notarized);
- Possess a TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA;
- Excellent physical and mental health;
*Housing: Monthly allowance or school-provided housing (shared);
*Holiday: 1-month winter, 2-months summer vacation (paid at 50% salary);
*Paid National holidays;
*Breakfast and lunch provided on workdays;
Teach English at top government schools in Shenzhen. The most vibrant city in South China, Shenzhen boasts fantastic weather, buzzing nightlife, and is just a short hop into Hong Kong!
Start Dates: (1) Before May 1, 2017, OR (2) August 28, 2017
*Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 12pm, 2pm - 5:30pm (may be flexible - office hours may not be required in some locations);
*Teaching Hours: maximum of 18 classes per week;
*Student Age: 7-16 (you may choose Primary or Secondary);
*Teachers can choose their own courseware and curriculum.