View Other Details
- Bachelor's Degree/
- Authorized to work in the United States/
- Able to pass a background check and drug test/
- Previous experience teaching, tutoring, mentoring, coaching desired (in-classroom or otherwise!)/
- Adaptable with an open heart and mind!
Headquartered in sunny southern California, the Center for American Education & Culture (CAEC) recruits passionate, adventure-seeking ESL instructors to join our company ranks! As an American company, we pride ourselves on connecting great people to any one of our amazing partner schools. Our firm works hard to ensure these partners provide competitive offers, great working schedules and room for fun! We have placements all over mainland China.
Every ESL teacher hired by CAEC is done so directly. This means you are brought in under our corporate umbrella and protected by U.S state and Federal laws. You get paid twice a month (like us in the office!), are given health insurance (we pay for it!), around-the-clock support, and connected to a teaching opportunity that will change you forever!
- Free housing and free health insurance (neither are deducted from your paycheck. We cover these items!)
- In working with us you are hired by an American company, not treated as a "free agent" without rights. Our teachers are contractually protected under U.S law.
- Around-the-clock support!
- Flight Reimbursement
- Sponsored Visa