View Other Details
- Native English Speaker (US, CA, UK, IRE, SA, NZ, AU) and Non English Speaker obtaining B.A. or MA from Native Speaking countries (Only please, due to visa issues).
- BA Degree or Above.
- TESOL or TEFL Required.
- Criminal Background Check.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Friendly and Active personality.
- Disciplined and Strong Work Ethics.
- Willing to learn and experience a new culture.
2) Free shared accommodations throughout year.
3) After working for 5 months, you will get 4000 RMB for flight ticket allowance. If you complete the one-year contract, then you will get another 560 USD towards flight ticket airfares.
4) Reference letters on request.
5) Legal working visa and residence permit provided.
6) Tour of Shanghai.
7) 11 National Holidays.
8) 12-month contract (renewable).
9) Accident Insurance covered.
This program is designed for fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree. No teaching experience required.
This program offers a chance for fresh graduates to obtain extensive TEFL training and job placement while enjoying traveling and experiencing Chinese culture. This program is a yearly contract and will help you pursue your career in TEFL abroad! Our team will provide you with necessary supports.
- Professional Training and Placement.
- Ongoing Support.
- Welcome Orientation.
- Amazing Chinese Activity.