View Other Details
Tuition includes lifetime job search guidance featuring:
✔️ Personal guidance from an experienced Job Search Advisor.
✔️ ESL Job Search Manual: All of our graduates receive a 400-page manual containing all relevant information for major job markets around the world.
✔️ESL worldwide school directory listing over 20,000 schools & online teaching companies worldwide.
✔️ Referrals to preferred recruiters, placement agencies, online teaching companies, and language schools.
✔️ Job interview guidance.
✔️ Engaged alumni community of 35,000+ ITA graduates in 80 countries.
✔️ University-level instructors
✔️ Award-winning accredited TEFL courses
✔️ Personalized pre-enrollment guidance
✔️ All courses include live practice teaching
Interested in getting paid to live & teach English in Asia? International TEFL Academy is the world leader in TEFL certification for teaching English abroad & online. We offer award-winning accredited TEFL courses online and in 20 locations worldwide & all students receive lifetime job search guidance. By earning your TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy, you can teach English in China & 80+ countries worldwide.
With more than 400 million Chinese learning English, China represents the world's largest job market for teaching English abroad. China is also one of the most lucrative job markets, and even first-time teachers often receive free housing and/or paid airfare & many are also able to save up to $500-1,000 USD monthly after expenses.
A job teaching English abroad in China is a fantastic way to live overseas, build your resume, save money or pay off debt, and explore one of the most exciting countries in Asia!
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in China? Is China the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to China & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in China, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Hangzhou, and Guangzhou, to name a few.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, and of these would qualify you to teach English in China. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours. It’s recommended to get TEFL certified in your home country because you apply for your job in China via Skype before you leave. It’s much easier to complete your work visa paperwork from home before you head abroad.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in China: How do I actually find a teaching job in Shanghai or Beijing? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in China. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across China, Asia, and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in China? No problem! ITA has a massive group of ITA alumni in China, and you’ll be able to connect with a bunch of fellow teachers before you head abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you leave for China & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Asia!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!