English teaching jobs in China with TEFL Certification

English teaching jobs in China with TEFL Certification

Interested in getting paid to travel world? By earning your accredited TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy, you can teach English in China & 80+ countries worldwide.

With more than 400 million Chinese learning English, China represents the world's largest job market for teaching English abroad. China is also one of the most lucrative job markets, and even first-time teachers often receive free housing and/or paid airfare & many are also able to save up to $500-1,000 USD monthly after expenses.

A job teaching English abroad in China is a fantastic way to live overseas, build your resume, save money or pay off debt, and exploring one of the most exciting countries in Asia!

Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?

• One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for me? What country is best for me? How much money do I need to bring with me? Your own personal ITA advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification, teaching abroad, and many more! Your advisor will educate you on how to find English teaching jobs in 80+ countries around the world before enrolling in your class. Your advisor will help you decide if teaching English abroad is a good fit for you!
  • Professional Level TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide that exceed international professional standards of instructor qualifications, class, and student teaching hours.
  • We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive experience international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad from first-hand experience.
  • One-on-One Job Search Guidance: How do I find a job? How do I make friends? What paperwork do I need for my visa? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert job search advisors to help you out with these three questions and many, many more. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets around the world.
  • Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 15,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you head out & get your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad.

How Do I Get Started?

Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.

Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!

Asia » China » Shanghai
Asia » China » Beijing
Salary / Benefits
See site for details.
Nanjing, Hangzhou, and Guangzhou

Hi Sara, yes you can teach English abroad in China without a 4 year degree. There are various countries around the world you can teach. Here's an article to start you out. Your next step would be to contact the ITA admissions staff to learn more, simply request a brochure online or call the office.

• Benefits
  • Facilities

Ashante
Chicago, IL
John Marshall Law School

A Different World...From Where You Come From

Everything you know about democracy, first-world country and common sense needs to go out the window while in China. Be open to the 180 degree change of life that you will experience from the time you step off the plane. I say these things because I was blown away at how I was not prepared for China. Despite all that I read, I was still in shock. Teaching in China is another experience: their expectations for English are high. Be prepared to train on your own because they do not offer it. Thank goodness for the coursework with International TEFL Academy. You, as a native speaker, will be thrown into a classroom and will be told to teach. It's trial by fire. The good thing about these situations were that I learned that I spoke too fast. I also learned that the students did not speak English very well. Instead of me teaching them, WE taught each other.

Shawn
Detroit, Michigan

Worth the money

I choose ITA because I saw it everyday walking to and from work, so it was very convenient to get to. Also, several friends of mine choose their program and recommended it for my future ESL plans. From day 1, I felt comfortable and knew I made the right decision. The staff was very welcoming and spoke from their own experience for teaching abroad. In addition, I choose the Online program because it fit my schedule the best. The on-boarding program was clear and answered all my questions thoroughly. My adviser was readily available and answered all my questions quickly. I never felt lost during and after the I completed the program. I recommend ITA for any whose interested in Teaching Abroad and want a credible program.

Cvondran
Chicago, IL
University of Denver

Very Great!

The staff is great, very much information they are very helpful and understand your desire to teach. There teachers are very skilled, they give great feedback on all your course work to make sure you learn. They even offer extra things like online viewing classes, live class room teaching.

Their student affairs is great. They answer your emails quickly with the best answers possible.

What are you waiting for? I am so happy i attended there classes.

International TEFL Academy is passionate about two things:

1) Providing the highest quality TEFL certification classes.

2) Ensuring all of our graduates find professional, paid English teaching jobs abroad & have a wonderful experience overseas.

All of our staff at ITA have worked, lived &