Teach in China with Teach Away

Join one of the world's largest and most reputable ESL teaching organizations to teach in major cities across China!

Teach Away is currently looking for experienced ESL teachers to work with students of all ages, from pre-K to adults. Live and work in the beautiful and history country of China, while gaining valuable teaching experience in an organization committed to delivering the best English training program to every student.

Enthusiasm, creativity, and a passion for working with young learners are all required for this amazing opportunity.

A TEFL certificate will get you noticed by hiring schools in China. Earn your TEFL certification online from the world-renowned University of Toronto or International House Berkeley.

Qualify to teach online or abroad with TEFL!

Get TEFL certified and you'll qualify to teach English online or abroad! Enroll in any of our TEFL courses with code FALLSAVINGS now until October 31 and you'll get 20% OFF!

Popular Programs

Maple Leaf Schools

Teach Away is excited to be working with Maple Leaf Schools, China’s largest international school system, as a recruitment partner for the 2019/2020 school year. Teachers at Maple Leaf Schools are offered a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to live in a country with an extensive history and fascinating culture.

Explore Program

Whether you’re a recent college graduate with no teaching experience or an experienced, qualified teacher, the Explore Program has a wide range of open teaching positions to match your skills and experience at hundreds of schools across both major and smaller cities in China.

Shenzhen METEN International Education

Meten International Education Group, also known as Meten English or METEN, is a global-leading experiential language training institute founded in 2006. Meten's headquarters are in Shenzhen, New York and Beijing. Over 10 years Meten has grown to over 100 learning centers across China and now staffs a team of over 3,000 professionals in ESL teaching, educational research and development, marketing and tutoring services.

• Benefits 9
  • Facilities 8.5
Lauren

Amazing experience

Teaching in China was one of the best experiences of my life. I made so many friends with people from around the world and built lasting friendships that have withstood the test of time. Seeing the genuine smiles on my kids (yes, I call them mine) faces when they saw me each morning was something I will always cherish. I would recommend teaching in China and going through a recruiter made me feel more prepared, as opposed to going to a foreign country and finding a job after the fact.

Donald

Taught in Beijing

It's been a lifelong dream of mine to teach overseas and I was happy to realize it in Beijing. There's so much to see and experience inside the classroom and outside with my teaching colleagues. I feel invigorated and re-inspired in my teaching. I found my job through Teach Away and the experience was great. They were professional at every point in the process and I felt really comfortable to take my career overseas with their help. A big hand to them.

In country support could be improved. Though I had very little questions for Teach Away at that time, could have been nice.