Teach Away - English Teaching Jobs in China

Teach Away - English Teaching Jobs in China

Join one of the world's largest and most reputable ESL teaching organizations to teach in major cities across China!

Teach Away is currently looking for experienced ESL teachers to work with students of all ages, from pre-K to adults. Live and work in the beautiful and history country of China, while gaining valuable teaching experience in an organization committed to delivering the best English training program to every student.

Enthusiasm, creativity, and a passion for working with young learners are all required for this amazing opportunity.

A TEFL certificate is required for most ESL teaching jobs in China. Earn your TEFL certification online, from the world-renowned University of Toronto.

Asia » China » Shanghai
Asia » China » Beijing
Asia » China
1 Year+
Salary / Benefits
Salary - 10,000-13,000 RMB/month (approx. $1,500-2,000 USD), depending on experience/qualifications
Accommodation - Assistance provided
Airfare - Partial reimbursement
Health Insurance - Provided
Training - Provided
Visa - Provided
Tianjin, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Nanjing, Chengdu, Dalian, Wuxi, Guangzhou, Wuhan, Shenzhen, Shenyang

• Benefits
  • Facilities

Lauren
seattle

Amazing experience

Teaching in China was one of the best experiences of my life. I made so many friends with people from around the world and built lasting friendships that have withstood the test of time. Seeing the genuine smiles on my kids (yes, I call them mine) faces when they saw me each morning was something I will always cherish. I would recommend teaching in China and going through a recruiter made me feel more prepared, as opposed to going to a foreign country and finding a job after the fact.

Donald
Toronto, ON

Taught in Beijing

It's been a lifelong dream of mine to teach overseas and I was happy to realize it in Beijing. There's so much to see and experience inside the classroom and outside with my teaching colleagues. I feel invigorated and re-inspired in my teaching. I found my job through Teach Away and the experience was great. They were professional at every point in the process and I felt really comfortable to take my career overseas with their help. A big hand to them.

In country support could be improved. Though I had very little questions for Teach Away at that time, could have been nice.

Teach Away offers a wide variety of international teaching jobs with English-speaking education organizations, public, and private schools. Established in 2003, Teach Away has become a leader in international teacher recruitment through a commitment to placing the world’s best educators in leading educational institutions around