View Other Details
- Accommodation: Furnished apartment or housing allowance often included
- Airfare: Partial reimbursement often included
- Health Insurance: Provided
- Vacation: 10 vacation days and national holidays
- Training: Paid orientation and Mandarin language lessons
Home to one of the world’s largest economies, China has grown increasingly popular with ESL teachers and licensed teachers alike looking to experience first-hand the phenomenon of a society undergoing an exciting transformation.
Home to the largest education system in the world, China places a huge emphasis on the central role of education in its economic and cultural development, as well as the personal advancement of its citizens.
Rest assured that there’s no shortage of options available for new grads and licensed teachers looking to teach English abroad, including teaching jobs in private language schools and international schools across the country.
Teach Away is currently looking for experienced ESL teachers to work with students of all ages, from pre-K to adults.