- Costa Rica
View Other Details
Our in-class TESOL / TEFL courses in the central valley of Costa Rica offers incredible value and a guaranteed teaching placement. The TESOL / TEFL includes a one week, immersive culture and language orientation, ‘two full day’ teaching practicum in a local school to build your confidence and skills, and a network of fellow teachers that will be embarking on the experience with you at the same time, ensuring you have a strong
support group once you’ve begun teaching.
Costa Rica is one of the most popular destinations to teach in the Americas. It is a country with amazing natural beauty and cultural richness and one of the safest environments for foreigners anywhere in Central or South America. There is significant demand for native English speakers to teach in Costa Rica.
The Teach Costa Rica program is ideal for anyone wanting to have an amazing cultural experience, earn a sustainable income, practice their Spanish, and improve young peoples’ knowledge and life opportunities.
- Immersion in Costa Rican culture through many active-learning cultural excursions such as, cooking class, tours of important museums and cultural sites, plantation tour, and more!
- In-depth understanding of the theories, concepts and principles of teaching English as a second language. Development of skills and strategies to teach English to ESL learners of all ages
- Practical training (16 hours) and assessment through participation in a non-profit English camp for disadvantaged children or young adults in a real school
- Teach in Costa Rica and earn a competitive salary. Guaranteed teaching placement. Six-month or 12-month contract available with lifetime placement guarantee.
- Unrivalled pre and post-placement support; we support you every step of the way