View Other Details
XploreAsia’s 120-hour, internationally accredited TESOL / TEFL course in Japan is one of the the only TESOL / TEFL courses available to be taken in country, and you can also be placed in a teaching job following the course!
As an English teacher in Japan, you’ll not only experience all that this amazing country has to offer, but you’ll also receive one of the highest salaries in the teach abroad industry!
In-class TESOL / TEFL courses are the best way to learn how to become a teacher in Japan! We provide an immersive, one week, Japanese culture and language orientation, which helps you to transition smoothly to life in Japan, as well as a two day teaching practicum in a local school to build your confidence and teaching skills.
Additionally, you’ll build a network of fellow teachers that will be embarking on the experience with you at the same time, ensuring you have a strong support group once you’ve begun teaching.
- Gain a qualification to allow you teach and travel the world, with an in-depth understanding of the theories, concepts and principles of teaching English as a second language
- Guaranteed teaching placement. Teachers earn the equivalent of USD 1,650 to USD 2,250 per month.
- Building confidence in teaching English in the Japan context in both language schools and public schools
- Immersion in Japanese culture through many active-learning cultural excursions such as, Japanese cooking class, tours of important museums and cultural sites, market tour, and more!
- Career advancement potential!