- Czech Republic
View Other Details
- a native-level English
- TEFL or CELTA
Experience the vibrant city of Prague while teaching English with the largest education company in the Czech Republic - EDUA Group. Prague offers a unique combination of rich history, stunning architecture, and modern culture. You will have the opportunity to explore the city's many museums, galleries, and theatres, as well as its vibrant nightlife and diverse culinary scene. With its convenient location in the heart of Europe, you can also easily travel to other European destinations during your time off.
As a member of our team, you can teach in two language schools EDUA Group is covering - James Cook Languages and Jipka. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of students, either employees of international and Czech companies or you can teach in one of our public courses.
We hire new English teachers throughout the whole school year!
For more information check our website www.jcl.cz.
- a chance to work in the largest education company in the Czech Republic
- a schedule you have control over - picking up your kids or your weekly yoga class can still fit in
- your own mentor to help you with any questions about teaching or methodology
- training and workshops to develop your teaching skills
- regular social events for teachers