• India

Certifications
TEFL TESOL
Weekly Classroom Hours

Pricing

Different level have different program fee.
Dec 03, 2019
Jun 18, 2022
18 travelers are looking at this program

Asian College Of Teachers brings Internationally recognised and accredited premium 120 hours TEFL/TESOL in collaboration with & accreditation from TESOL Canada, Prestigious award body of England NCC Education UK. Our Live Online TEFL Course has been designed to provide trainees with a simulated classroom experience minus the hassle of travelling to physical classes and develop skills as a competent TEFL educator. ACT also provides TEFL Courses in an online mode of study and aims to equip trainees with the methodologies of EFL/ESL teaching to provide their careers with a much-needed boost. ACT’s Diploma Programs in TEFL acquaints trainees with the global ESL/EFL teaching standards with effective language teaching strategies which will amp up your employability in the field of ELT. Get job ready with a Live Placement / Interview grooming session with our senior placement officer.

Program Highlights

• Start the course with a Live Online Induction with your trainer to set the pace
  • Avail One on One Expert Tutor Support Session for your academic queries
  • Attend an engaging Webinar on 21st Century Teaching Skills by our expert trainers
  • Finish the course at your own flexible pace from anywhere

• 9-10 rating 75.73%
  • Academic Rigor 7
  • Job Assistance 7.4
Anjali

A memorable reflective journey

I recently completed the "120-Hour International TESOL/TEFL In-Class Certification Program' by the Asian College of Teachers. I recognise this as a transition in my identity.
It truly brings out the best in each person, assisting them in letting go of their inhibitions and breaking out of their comfort zone. Helpful mentors, dearest colleagues and fun lesson plans. The programme was far more fun and informative than I had imagined. I believe I'm ready to face the world. This course helped me mould both professionally and individually. I'd strongly recommend this course to anyone who wants to pursue a teaching career and experience. In addition, people with no prior teaching experience become excellent teachers upon course completion. Truly grateful for this enriching experience.Thanks and Regards!

Pros
  • Fun, Interactive and Engaging way of learning
  • Effective and Modern teaching techniques
  • Helpful and encouraging Mentors
Nausheen

TEFL - ACT

The course was extremely holistic. I didn't know it was possible to cover so much in so little time. Yet it was done very well and done very effectively. The trainer was extremely professional. A lot of information with regard to 21st CE teaching and classroom was also covered. The activities included in each session was very innovative and added more essence to the experience. The course was the right amount of everything. It was challenging yet it was fun, it was informative yet it was interesting.

Asmita

Asian College of Teachers Review

My experience while studying in ACT was amazing. The trainer was one of the best facilitators out there. She helped us in understanding everything through practical experience and fun activities. Everyone in ACT is very helpful and always ready help in bringing out the best in oneself. I was imparted with knowledge, that I will never forget, and will definitely use in my profession in the future. I will miss my ACT days very much. This has been one of the best experiences ever.

Sneha

Reviews about ACT

This is an amazing institution. You’ll find the best facilitators here. You can learn the best teaching skills from here . I’ve experienced a lot of new things that I would like to apply in my profession as a teacher. ACT can bring out the best from you . The lessons I’ve learned from ACT, are the best way to teach the students . I’m going to apply each and every lessons in my profession. I’ve learned about gestures and manners too . I’d would like to recommend ACT to everyone who wants to see himself/herself as a teacher in future . Thank You

What was your funniest moment?
Our facilitator used to give us activities and we used to have a lot of fun with our peers while doing the activity.
Anurag

Amazing ACT!

My experience at A C T was amazing. The trainers and staff are very
supportive and the overall learning
experience was very fun and
educational. I gained a lot of wisdom and values required not only as a
teacher but as a human being as well. I never knew learning could be made
so entertaining! This TEFL course
changed my perspective on teaching
and on being a teacher. I believe this course, and this institution, is vital for
aspiring teachers to go through. I
entered A C T as a naive student and emerged as a humble and optimistic
teacher out to change the world.

Marina

TEFL course

It was a great experience me taking up this course..it was very helpful for me in my career I had a wonderful time being a part of this course my teacher was a great trainer who helped us in each difficulty she was a wonderful person at heart.. in this course very learnt many thing about new things .. I loved and have more interest in joining many more course a head . It's a good experience to meet new friends and know more about them . It was a different way to gain knowledge all-over I would like to say this is the wonderful plat from to learn more..

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
This was my surprised day because I got to learn more about this course
SAYANI

Amazing Experience

ACT taught me that even learning can be fun. I will be forever grateful to ACT for this uncomparable experience. With lots of learning and laughter our journey came to an end but only to begin a new one with the plethora of experiences I got here in this program. The memories I created here will be cherished all my life. I learnt some wonderful teaching methods here which I will be implementing in my teaching career ahead. I hope i will be able to teach and touch lives with the knowledge I got here.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
When I for the first time presented my basic lesson plan but our trainer boosted my confidence so much that I eventually overcame it.
Trisha

TEFL/TESOL

The experience has been extremely empowering and enriching. Our trainer provided with all the necessary assistance we needed to grow in to an effective facilitator in future. Her wisdom, patience, empathy touched our lives deeply which is so much more than a professional training. We got to realise our efficiency and deficiencies and rectify them if necessary. I hope every single trainee become not only successful teachers but also successful human beings in future. I thank ACT for enabling aspiring language teachers with the necessary training. I wish ACT all the best.