TEFL Course in India - Teach & Travel the World

TEFL Course in India - Teach & Travel the World

Asian College Of Teachers brings Internationally recognized and accredited premium 120 hours TEFL/TESOL - 3 weeks Classroom course in collaboration with & accreditation from TESOL Canada & TESOL USA, Prestigious award body of England Training Qualification UK (TQUK), City College Birmingham, UK. TEFL Courses run every month in Mumbai, Kerala, Bangalore, Kolkata, Goa, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangkok.

Asia » India » Mumbai

• Difficulty
  • Job Assistance

Shaveta

Tefl inclass course

I am so glad to avail this opportunity of going through in-class training tefl training course. My experience of learning not only from the trainers but from each individual of different background has been amazing. The methodology that is used in tefl is very creative, fun and practical. For me the most significant had been the teaching practice in schools, which is a part of the program. It boosted my confidence level to a great extent . I am so thankful for my trainers for supporting us through and through.
🌹🌺

soni
delhi

good

I strongly recommend ACT because it is one place for theoretical knowledge and practical exposure.I had a very wonderful experience here and learnt a lot from my teachers and my peers.My teachers were very supportive and approchable and they would solve all our queries.We had a hands-on teacher training in different schools,we got the opportunity to teach all levels of students and the curriculum followed is very well planned.

Ritu

TEFL

It was an amazing journey. Every day 1 to 15 is so good for me. I have learn more new things and strategies or mythology. It's was a good way to grow a futer ,or improve status in the front of people .this is also help to improve skill or getting good skills. My trainer Mrs. Anamika mukheerje is very good , confident and cooperative. She always help me or students in every field. She teach all things very well.my trainee method of teaching is good I should apply in further futer, I can fell good to do this course I learn new things. After this course I want to do a job in abroad as well as I want become a language teacher

It was good, there is no need for improvement.

Punya

Tefl

Enlightening experience.learnt various innovative techniques of teaching English to foreign learners especially tefl who are language deficient. The highlight of the program is its 120 hrs in class training .The teaching practice was also very helpful. I never knew that using gestures was so vital for teaching to language deficient learners. The first session on foreign language experience is my most memorable experience in the entire program . I learnt few words of Setswana language in few minutes just by observing gestures.

Include lessons from native English speakers

Jyoti

Great experience

It is a great course for people who opt for teaching as there career. ACT is a great institution to get tefl course. Learned various teaching methodologies. Got first hand experience at foreign language learning and language aqusition. Had a experience of life time . It has given me a direction in my life. Made my journey towards being a teacher easy and smooth .
I would like to recommend it to people who are interested in teaching

Aakaash

Tefl

It was a great experience... it will have a great impact on my life... as i have a residecy from spain..when i apply for job in spain..they demand me for tefl or tesol...so i come here...and after this i will be a account teacher in spain.....it will really chage my life...fantastic course!!!!!there are lots of memories selfie with teacher and peer teac ,fun with peer...at last my anamika mam she was really cute n adorable n amiable...i really enjoyed the course...

There is no need for improvement..

Rashi

Facilitating experience

Getting enrolled in act was one of the best decisions i have made. I found it a step ahead to my career plans. The trainers and coordinators are good to work under. I found this journey quite enriching and meeting up to my expectations. I hope this kind of experience and exposure will lead me to something good. I would strongly recommend this course to everyone and experience the enrichment offered by it.

Duration could be a little longer

Shubha

TESOL

The journey throughout the course was full of knowledge, learning new methods and techniques for teaching to young learners and adults. The quality of the course is good.course material is helpful and the Trainer has been supportive throughout the course. In case of job assistance, I guess, the course is not helpful to my expectations. At least in last week of the course, for two days it should be devoted to job assistance only because we are here for getting better jobs.

By designing a curriculum with set Time table else the trainer doesn't cover 120 hours.

Prabhleen
Uttarakhand

Enriching experience

I joined the ACT family on 6th Nov2017, I must say this has been one of the best decisions that I have taken.I have learnt so much during this course and I feel my skills as a teacher have enhanced. The instructors are very helpful and approachable. Here at ACT ,I got exposure to hands-on teacher training, which was a very wonderful experience, where we went to different schools to teach English. The curriculum followed is very effective . I strongly recommend TEFL/TESOL from ACT.

Sakshi

Experience

The course elements were good, but I thought we could go into more details on some topics. The teaching practice experience was quite helpful in gaining confidence as a teacher. Although the first experience at a govt. School was quite jarring.
Altogether I do believe I have been equipped well enough to start teaching. Yet,there is much more to learn.
I am thankful for the all over experience, though I do think it is over priced.

By decreasing the cost. And increasing the everyday value of the activities. Also by only taking in students who are already proficient in English, otherwise it is a waste of time.

Vimla

Great

This course was valuable because as a teacher trained in the U.K. I was able to put the theory into practice. As an experienced teacher I learnt the importance of the following:
. Talk less
. Select words/ language carefully
. Select and use images that are affective in teaching core language.
I did not know what to expect when I started the course. As the course progressed teaching language to foreign students is not the same as teaching English to students where English is their second language. Language acquisition was very interesting because some of the strategies can be applied to teaching students where there is some English. I found the lesson planning useful and I thoroughly enjoyed teaching in schools. For me the course was useful because I have previously taught students who have had no English in my class in the UK. I have shared my skills and have learned a lot from the others in the group.

Have a printer and one extra computer on sight for students to use during the course.

Kavita

"Great Experience in ACT TEFL".

It was great learning experience in ACT TEFL. There were lots of creative activities and learning experiences which improved my communication problem. It also enhanced my confidence. Overall it was very exciting experience. The instructor also helped whenever i needed her and she also told me about my mistakes whenever i did one. It helped in my learning. SO, TEFL course surely did helped in so many ways.

I think everything was great. For me it was excellent.

Harman

TEFL

My experience is too good.. I have overcame my difficulties... its a very good experience... its my passport for my further future..trainers are good.. they are very supportive...they guide us down the right path.. students are really good.. i have enjoyed a lot..i would suggest this course to my sister also.. she wants to go China and this is tremendous platform for her to start her career... she'll really like it..😊❤️😌☺️

its good.. nothing should be changed..

Prabhleen

Excellent

I feel very confident after completing this course. I am now well aware of the latest teaching methodology all over the globe. Many new friends I have made, trainer is very supportive and has positive body language. Felt very comfortable during the course. At the end of it, I know that I am made for Teaching ! I feel so happy when i do it.
I hope this will take me to a beautiful destination :) I am very thankful of ACT.

1. Time management can be improved.
2. Refreshments can also be better a bit.

shikha
Shikha

Enlightened

The 15 days course work of TEFL under ACT made me believe in the fact that second language can not only be learnt but ACQUIRED also. There lies this significant difference between knowing a language, its speech and comprehensibility and expressing oneself in that foreign language.
the day a teacher triumphs in that arena, is the day you become a 'real facilitating teacher'.
This course surely makes brilliant teachers at this level.

Dhananjay

An Amazing Journey!

It was an amazing journey. Every moment from day 1 to day 15 was something I didn't expect at all. The language learning experience from the first week to the language teaching experience in the last; we came a long way.
I would love to specifically mention the support extended to all of us by our trainer. The course wouldn't have been the same without her.
I look forward to working as a language teacher, more so now than ever. My excitement towards the entire endeavor has only gone up.
I hope my future experiences are as good as my beginning.

Advaith

My experience at TEFL Bangalore

The experience has been one of a kind and i never expected it to be so liberating. It has the perfect amalgamation of fun and learning. My trainer was very good and supportive and moulded me into a fine teacher, given that i had no experience in the past. The course curriculum was very good and the in class experience was unique. I plan on taking the tools and knowledge that i have been given by this course to places all over the world and teach.

no comments

MINI

MINI TEFL

The course was really helpful and productive. The theories of language teaching and different methodologies of teaching were covered. The real class room teaching experience was wonderful and challenging. I learned classroom management. The course helped me boost my confidence. Trainer Ms. June was really friendly and supportive. Peer group teaching and Peer feed back were very helpful. Each moment presented a unique experience. It observed all International standards.
Thank you so much Asian College of Teacher, you were there with us every step of the way. Thanks Bhargavi, Meera and Madhu too, your support kept us going, it kept us strong and motivated. We'll cherish our memories of June Batch in Bangalore :)

Job assistance can be given.

Sneha Josvita
Mangalore

My TEFL Journey

Hello,

My name is Sneha Josvita Dsouza. I'm from Mangalore. I'm a student currently pursuing my Masters in English.
I chose TEFL/ TESOL because I wanted to do something different for a change, that would help me in my future career and also because it would open up new avenues for me.
I came across the Asian College of Teachers' TEFL course. Something about it struck a chord in me. I was fascinated by their aim, which is to produce future global educators who'll be well versed in modern teaching techniques and also have a deeper understanding of new and improved teaching methodologies that can be practiced throughout the globe.
My experience at TEFL - Bangalore has been amazing. Honestly speaking, I don't know where to begin... The entire course, the curriculum, the ambiance has been mind blowing. The course procedure makes you want to step out of your comfort zone and try something completely out of the box. The only thing is that, you must be determined and must put in lots of hard work. You'll have to let go of all your inhibitions to be the person you really are and are meant to be. This change was refreshing and I welcomed it with an open heart. I'm really happy that I chose to join the TEFL course.
The in class experience has been amazing. You get to do something different every time you step into the class. The Teaching Practice had been a welcome challenge. When you go to a class and stand in front of the kids, you think about what you can honestly do for them and not just about taking up a class. That's when the actual teaching begins. The kids are great but they also test your patience and that makes you want to be much better than what you already are.
My instructor Ms June has been the driving force and an amazing mentor. I'm really glad and thankful that I was able to attend the TEFL Bangalore batch with Ms June as my instructor. I began to realise my own strong points and potential because of her. She made me realise what I am and what I could be. I can never thank her enough. She is my inspiration. I'll forever be indebted to her. All the co-instructors were good and supportive.
The experience here, at TEFL - Bangalore has been a roller-coaster ride. It completely threw me off balance. With it's unconventional way teaching, it made me realise that there is so much more that I need to learn. The instructors, peers, everyone and everything else has been amazing. I was really fortunate to have such brilliant, caring and selfless people around me.
After obtaining my TEFL certificate, I would like to teach students who are enthusiastic and want to learn English. English is not an easy language to learn. I want to make English as easy as possible to the English learner. Travelling is something I love and as a TEFL trained teacher, I'd love to travel around the world, understand the people (especially my students), the culture and try to make a difference in the lives of people I meet and help change their lives for the better.
To all those who would like to join TEFL, I'll say, do not hesitate to join TEFL. Once you're here, you realise what you've been missing out on and your dormant talents begin to make themselves known. On the first day of our class, our instructor had told us that all of us are butterflies, but still stuck in our caterpillar stage. On the last day you realise that you've transformed into a butterfly. I never realised or comprehended my own transformation. It was so subtle. You begin to grow in ways that you can never imagine. All those who want to join TEFL, just go, get it. Wish you all the best.
Joining TEFL was the best decision of my life. I want to thank my instructor Ms June, my peers and a special thanks to my family back home for all the love, support and encouragement. Asian College of Teachers, my heartfelt gratitude to you for accepting me as one of your students and giving me an opportunity to study at TEFL Bangalore.

Thank you.

I wish that this course be held for a month. I kinda feel that the fee was a bit expensive, but the overall experience was amazing and wonderful.
So far so good. All the best.

Leena

TEFL, Bangalore

I had read all positive reviews over the internet about TESOL\TEFL certification and chose to do the course from Asian College of Teachers because of its good reputation and also because of its high end and customized curriculum. It involves modern technology and the teaching techniques are unique. The in-class activities were great and involved lot of creativity. over all it has been a great journey and I thank my trainer Ms.June or Jhumur to have sculpted a new being out of me in just three weeks. She really pushed me to the core and not only taught but also helped to build back the confidence in me.

The materials for lesson plan should be more improvised on the basis clarity. The materials provided for Teaching practice have to adequate, so that it would help the trainees to perform better and in efficient manner.
It would be good if we get teaching practice in international schools that would provide exposure to the trainees.

DEVI
Palakkad, Kerala

GREAT EXPERIENCE

It was an amazing experience and i cannot mention the kind of transformation I have undergone. It was so subtle and gentle. The course was intensive and days passed by so quickly. Once I leave this place I take with me so much of confidence and happiness. It was satisfactory and we are a blessed batch of 13 for numerous reasons. The practice sessions and activities had added on to the beauty of the experience and was challenging as well.

May with little more career guidance and placement offers.

Deetshidha
SALEM

DEETSHIDHA TEFL

I am Deetshidha. I am from Salem, TamilNadu. I am currently doing my masters in English at Goa university. Learning and teaching English has always been my passion.I strongly believed that TEFL will provide me with all the qualities that are required to become a good teacher.On doing online research, i came to know about Asian college of teachers. I found it quite impressive. Hence i decided to take this 120 hours of in class TEFL program at Bangalore.
The methodologies and the activities that we were taught was really helpful and productive. Looking forward to putting that into use since it was so much creative and excellent.
The teaching practice was really fantastic and challenging. It was such a great and new experience. I learned how to b patient and confident.
I got an excellent set of peers,who supported and motivated me a lot.Trainers were really helpful and benevolent throughout the course.Special mention to Ma'am June, who transformed us all in a best way. Totally a fascinating & awesome experience.

Job assistance can be given.

Revathy
Chennai

TEFL, Bangalore

I would like to master in teaching for children and i have ambition to teach internationally. i have planned to move to Germany soon along with my husband.
I like to have fun teaching. When i looked into this course ACT has best place for TEFL in cost wise effective. Internationally recognized and receiving certificate through authorization of international bodies. there are lot of testimonials about ACT which has given me a great impression about ACT. My general standard to learn, satisfied and fulfilled and much more confident now because of my peers and my trainer, June. She made me unmounted, changed me with lot of high thinking and achieved my target soon. I am fulfilled with subject knowledge of what i learn here and i got good guidance from her and live grade performance too. I recommend this to my friends because i am sure they will fulfill their career with all their needs.
It was a great journey for me. Usually I do not change but after coming to ACT I could change myself to be ready for the future.
In due course if i want to do any course only with ACT and once again my heart-full thanks to June and ACT.

Deetshidha
SALEM

DEETSHIDHA TEFL

I got an excellent set of peers,who supported and motivated me a lot.Trainers were really helpful and benevolent throughout the course.Special mention to Ms. June, who transformed us all in a best way. Totally a fascinating & awesome experience.

Job assistance can be given and also the number of days can be increased.

Sabina Rani
CHENNAI

TEFL - BANGALORE

TEFL is very UNIQUE because, Asian College of Teachers touched my life and transformed me into a unique Teacher. Through this course, I could find my hidden "Identity". My trainer MS. JUNE made all the sessions so interesting and made it more simple and easy. Through her guidance and motivation , I could now enrich and shine better as a confident Teacher. And I could say that "Home works" made the works so simpler to participate well in my classes. I am hoping for the best place to implement whatever I have learnt from TEFL.

This program can be improved by extending the days of the course period. So that, the trainees can enrich better.

Preeti

Preeti Jain @ TEFL June 2017 B'lore

I'm Preeti Jain from Bangalore India. I'm a chartered accountant by profession. I've just finished my TEFL certification via an in-class training from Asian College of Teachers Bangalore. I've been teaching informally from quite sometime. But I've been wanting to change my teaching style and make it more fun and exciting. I wanted more value addition for my learners. I believe that my choice to obtain this TEFL certificate was a right step in right direction. Because, this course doesn't teach is English but innovative methods about how to teach English, which is precisely what I needed.

This was an academic experience for me after a long time and I must admit that I enjoyed it very much!! Warmers in class kept us active and helped us bond. It motivated me to adopt and include fun learning in my classes so that my learners could have an equally fun experience. Out trainer June has reshaped me into a more capable and compassionate teacher. Every staff at the college gave us constant support emotionally and during class training every single day. Meera and Madhu cared for our well being and it was such a beautiful and novel experience. First person to greet me every morning was Bhargavi and her smiles and encouragement kept me going on.

My dream is to teach students in different countries and help them learn English. I know the pain while trying to acquire second or third language, where we are unsure about our spellings, pronunciation, structure and usage. And it motivated me that i make learning new language an easier and fun process.

I want this journey of teaching English to take me places, to meet different people and just give my learners my best and more. To everyone reading this, don't hesitate, just go for it. This course makes you a better teacher and this experience makes you a better person.

Alumni meetings could be introduced to create networking opportunities.
Also, another week or two can be added for preparation of TESOL board examination for the students who want to opt for it.

Ahmed
Sudan

Feedback

My experience at the Asian college of teachers was quite an overwhelming experience. The TESOL course has provided me with optimum benefit to trek the path of teaching young children in the long run. the methodologies used during the course has been well coordinated and very realistic. Furthermore, the teacher practice was outstanding. It was truly amazing being able to practice all that was learned in class to be implemented in an EFL/ESL platform and i was astonished to find the smooth transition of how i was before the course and how i managed to progress through the lessons.

no comment

Deepty
London, UK

ACT June's batch in June

Overall the course was very inspirational and motivating. The trainer was excellent in teaching and clarifying any doubts. Her words of encouragement helped to believe in ourselves. I am very pleased to have joined and completed this TEFL course. I have learned so much about myself and how i want to incorporate TEFL abroad. The staff at ACT are so helpful, friendly and warm which makes its easier to share any concerns. Fellow peers also made the class a lively environment with lots of support and continuous help for each other. The trainer Ms. June is an inspiring teacher/ mentor, who not only taught very well but also had the ability to read each of the students. This is an extra gift and helped many to discover or rediscover their way. Her words are comforting yet motivating.

Again as mentioned before it would be helpful if the list of PGs was revised and better managed PGs were sought to avoid student apprehensions and tension during their stay in Bangalore.
The course itself was faultless. I would recommend this TEFL course run by ACT to anyone interested mainly because of the Trainer. So they should do it wherever June is conducting it.

Niharikaa

Tefl June Batch

It has been an amazing experience. I had absolutely no idea what this course would entail and what was expected of me but it all turned out to be a smooth journey. The TEFL course offered by Asian College of Teachers is a very well planned out one . It tackles all areas of teaching in an efficient way . The in-class experience was great! So were the Peer Teaches and Teaching practices at school. My peers have been so supportive and friendly and they along with the trainers and other staff here made this such a fabulous experience!
So much gratitude for my Trainer June and her co- trainers Meera Ma'am and Madhushree. Also, thank you Bhargavi for being yourself and brightening our days with your sweet smile every morning.

Maybe have alumni meetings for networking, feedback and reconnecting with each other.
The course could be a bit longer so more topics could be taught to us

Sagarika

TEFL, Bangalore

The course was fabulous, energetic and enthusiastic. The group was very encouraging and motivating. Our trainer, June was a fantastic woman with loads of talent and experience. She guided us with all her heart and put us in a right direction. She used many activities, warmers and many more to keep us energetic and keep us going.
The course material was informative and guiding. I am very happy to have pursued this course as it has triggered my past experiences and made me acquire a lot of skills.
My favorite memory that would remain with me forever is the teaching practice as I got a lot experience as well as i realized my areas of improvement.

ACT brings to you the premium in class training program of 120 hours where you get the opportunity to experience a holistic TEFL training incorporated with the latest teaching techniques and strategies that will you help you excel in the TEFL domain like no other.