TEFL/TESOL Course in India - Teach & Travel the World

Teaching practice
Activities during class
Activities during class
Coming from the Market
Everyone having a quick coffee around the corner
one of our outings as a Team

Asian College Of Teachers brings Internationally recognized and accredited premium 120 hours TEFL/TESOL - 3 weeks Classroom course in collaboration with & accreditation from TESOL Canada & TESOL USA, Prestigious award body of England Training Qualification UK (TQUK), City College Birmingham, UK. TEFL Courses run every month in Mumbai, Kerala, Bangalore, Kolkata, Goa, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangkok.

I learnt many warmers that could be used to energise a class instantly. One could also learn various techniques to teach listening, reading, writing and speaking to language deficient learners.
Hi, great question! This is a paid position.
Asian College of Teachers starts a new TEFL batch in every three months! You can check it on their website for Delhi centre! Just google Asian College of Teachers official website and you may even give them a call.

• Benefits 8.7
  • Facilities 9.5
  • Instruction 9.1
  • Academic Rigor 6.7
  • Job Assistance 7.2
Fahmeeda

TEFL COURSE

The class was one unique of its kind. we were given an exposure to different teaching methodologies, a walk through the different modules of teaching. And an intrusive experience about corrections.

First of all, we got to know how different methods and strategies could be used on different levels of English learners no matter what the age was. Especially while teaching English to adult learners. Further, the different ways of study material to be prepared according to the level of exposure of English was something to be kept mandatory. And later, the phase correction was to improve. Debriefing the ways of error correction could be modified was something which will make a big difference when put into practice. This also provided an insight on how to involve students and also encourage them.

Overall, this course is a fine tuner to make us the perfect trainer.

Melissa

TEFL Course

This course was very informative, interactive and opens up alot of opportunities in terms of job opportunity.
The materials provided for the class was very helpful and informative as well. The classes were conducted in a very systematic manner. The peer teaching practice session was very helpful as it helps to indentify the areas of improvement and hence makes you more prepared for the teaching practice sessions. The lesson plans that were taught were very helpful as it helps to conduct the session in a very systematic manner hence not missing out any steps while conducting the lesson plan.
Highly interactive and informative. We were to do activities as students and debrief them with the trainer. This helped in understanding the purpose and process of the activities. There was time to practice the lessons with peers and receive constructive feedback on the same. Co teaching with peers helped in learning best practices from others. At any point, trainers were helping with questions and confusions.

I would like for them to introduce more teaching practice sessions with ample time to interact with the students.
Betty

ACT TEFL course

Trainers are so friendly. They help you in personal growth.
Different methodologies are taught here.
The atmosphere is amazing.
TP session has taught me lots of things I was available to gain in-class experience. From all the activities and all the lesson plans and the teaching practices were done very well. All of us had a really great time studying the tefl course. I had no troubles during thus time as we learnt a lot how to plan a session and how to go about in a real time scenario.
ACT is the best institute that helps you in building teaching career.
It helps you gain a great exposure.
ACT certification adds a great weightage for your career.
It has a high scope for freshers and Even for experienced person.

Here you get a wonderful knowledge.

I would request if they can give us more teaching practice.
Kavyav

TEFL course

The course also gave us multiple opportunities to teach and upskill ourselves.

Janice

Definitely a great learning experience

Teaching English to foreign language learners, requires a lot of training as the instructions have to be specific and the tasks to need to be clearly defined. We learnt this and a lot more at ACT that now makes me feel very equipped to handle my own ESL learners. The trainer Kuhu continuously guided us and creatively covered the content we needed to know to be able to train our own students. We had a wonderful workshop specifically on phonology and grammar, along with peer teach and practice lessons in an environment where English is not the mother tongue so it gave us a lot of experience how to teach EFL students. During the course, we covered various elements of teaching keeping the students in mind and how to make language learning fun and enthusiastic :)

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would like just one coordinator who can provide all the relevant details, as I felt very disappointed been given multiple contacts and people to email for various exams that are a part of the TESOL fees. Too many cooks spoil the broth, similarly the coordinators provided half - half information so that's really disappointing.
Rachana

It was very interesting learning experience

It was very interesting learning experience because i learnt why we do what we do in our teaching. It was an eye opening experience for me. I learnt about "MI " which was very important learning. As a teacher this is very important. We need to consider all the students. Because all the students are different and their way of learning also different. There is one more thing i learnt is bloomstic taxonomy. Again as a teacher it is very important for me to consider all my students equally. We had wonderful teaching experienced. I am so happy we got to go out in school and do the real teaching. We got to see the real classroom setting. Through this experience we learnt about our classroom managements. We also learnt to make lesson plans which is very important.

This is a very good course for those who want to work in oversees.
Steven

Tefl course

Asian College of teachers is a good place to do a tefl course. Right from my first call to enquirer about the course, they give you excellent and comprehensive information over the phone and via email next so you have everything at your fingertips. Even the online portal you have access too as a student after sign up has comprehensive information for you to study from. I didn't find anything lacking at all. And they even provide a handy list of websites you can refer to to read more. Book names are provided for those who want to get more material when they embark on their teaching career. Overall this is run very professionally and you definitely won't lack content for sure. Good support staff and responsive to queries you may have. An extended family I would say now after completion of my course.

Some training Methodology could be improved. Like good explanations for tefl and activity concepts.
Priscilla

TEFL

I couldn't explain my experience...

I'm overwhelmed with full of happiness.

Maria mam and Sharmila mam were the best.

Without them and our batchmates this experience wouldn't be completed.

I'll recommend this course to my friends to do it in ACT.

The entire programme was full of enthusiastic and energetic.

I just don't know what I'm going to do.

I was very committed and used to it.

Definitely gonna miss everything.

Love you guys...❤

Everyday was new and exciting.

We have learnt lesson plans making.

We also have learnt how to make students to be engaging.

And couldn't think of this course without our trainers.

They were very supportive.

I want them to guide me throughout my life.

I'm strongly recommending this course and ACT.

John

TEFL

I had a wonderful time at the Asian College of Teachers, Bangalore office. I am amazed by how the class was delivered. There was emphasis on teaching methodologies and mordern teaching practices. The sessions as delivered in a structured manner with focus on individual attention where each participant was given ample time and opportunities for learning. The activities conducted during the session were instrumental in helping us understand the theories and concepts of teaching. These activities can be implemented in my own teaching career which will go a long way in helping me becoming a good teacher. This course has helped broaden my horizon with regards to tecahing practices and methodologies. I have become more confident in myself which will help me deliver the best class to my students

Nimshim

TEFL Course

It was a very intensive course but a very productive one! I enjoyed every bit of it. I believe this course has enriched me to a great extent. I can now say that I am ready to embark on this TEFL journey. The trainers were very helpful and guided us throughout the process to ensure a bright career for all of us. Though the three weeks of this course have been way intensive I have enjoyed every bit of it and this has shaped me and moulded me into a more confident and professional self. It had also developed my teaching skills and prepared me to a great extent to be an effective teacher. Another most important thing was the innovative teaching techniques to deal with the challenges of the 21st century classrooms. I don't regret enrolling myself for this course at all.

I would say that this course is a productive one and I'm sure this will surely enrich your career if you are passionate about teaching.
Rachana

J. Camille Winifred Catherine

TEFL review

I had a wonderful experience in ACT. TEFL course has thought me many things. I learnt and unlearnt many things. I highly recommend this course and ACT is the best place for it. Here in ACT they help you with resume and job findings. Trainers are so friendly. They help you in personal growth. Facility members are friendly .

Different methodologies are taught here. The atmosphere is amazing. TP session has taught me lots of things I was available to gain in-class experience.

ACT is the best institute that helps you in building teaching career. It helps you gain a great exposure. ACT certification adds a great weightage for your career. It has a high scope for freshers and Even for experienced person.

Here you get a wonderful knowledge.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The most surprising thing is that how my peers became more than family to me.
Reyhaneh

My experience in ACT

I had a wonderful time learning and exploring deeper aspects of teaching. Not only all my expectations were met, but also I learnt a lot from my peers as they were from different places and cultures and professions.
I would definitely recommend ACT course to anyone who is interested in teaching, it not only boosted my confidence level and knowledge of teaching but also we had a fun time doing classroom activities, teaching practice in actual schools and getting to know and experience and handle real time problems in classrooms. We were provided with live teaching experience in real time setting and had the opportunity to experiment with modern facilities and in class and online assistance all throughout the course. I simply loved it and was feeling sad when it was over.

If the course duration can be increased to four weeks it would be more efficient.
Hasmitha

TEFL COURSE

Asian college of teachers is one of the best colleges I had heard of, I joined and successfully completed the course.
I had no troubles during this time we learnt a lot about how to plan lessons and how to go about in a real time scenario.
The students had a lovely time with the activities we used and the methods we taught.
Learning was very effective due to the quality in teaching and the methods we followed while we taught .
The trainers in ACT are highly experienced and knowledgeable and left us with a clear cut explanation to why we do what and how we do what.
I would highly recommend anyone to Asian college of teachers, to complete different certifications.

Naveen

Great Expierence

Asian collage of teaching was really a good expierence for me. We had 16 people and the trainer really did a good job teaching us everything. From all the activities and all the lesson plans and the teaching practices were done very well. All of us had a really great time studying the tefl course. I had no troubles during thus time as we learnt a lot how to plan a session and how to go about in a real time scenario. We had real time training practices where they took us to schools. We taught different lesson types for different age groups. The students had a lovely time with all the activities we used and the methods we taught. Learning was effective due to the quality in teaching and the methoda we followed while we taught. The trainers in act are highly expiernced and knowledgeable and left us with a clear cut explanation to why we do what and how we do that.

More innovative teaching would be good to improve the program as well. Students making their own lesson plans and sharing them with other batchmates and trainers. A little more in depth training of the integrated or innovative lesson would me much better for all of us.

Alumni Interviews

Staff Interviews

About Asian College of Teachers

ACT brings to you the premium in class training program of 120 hours where you get the opportunity to experience a holistic TEFL training incorporated with the latest teaching techniques and strategies that will you help you excel in the TEFL domain...