TEFL Course in India - Teach & Travel the World

Asian College Of Teachers brings Internationally recognized and accredited premium 120 hours TEFL/TESOL - 3 weeks Classroom course in collaboration with & accreditation from TESOL Canada & TESOL USA, Prestigious award body of England Training Qualification UK (TQUK), City College Birmingham, UK. TEFL Courses run every month in Mumbai, Kerala, Bangalore, Kolkata, Goa, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangkok.

Asian College of Teachers starts a new TEFL batch in every three months! You can check it on their website for Delhi centre! Just google Asian College of Teachers official website and you may even give them a call.

• Benefits 8.7
  • Facilities 9.5
  • Instruction 9.1
  • Difficulty 5.8
  • Job Assistance 6.7
Sonali

A Great Experience!

TEFL training at ACT was one of a kind experience. Our trainer Debalina is brilliant. Her training made the course a lot easier. The course has been very helpful. It has changed my approach towards teaching. The course is well structured. It covers all the essential topics related to TEFL. I could feel the gradual improvement in me over the course of three weeks. I would definitely recommend ACT if you want to become a TEFL teacher!

Shikha

A must have

For all who are in education it's a must have qualification. This course gives you an insight of the language learning aspects. We become confident of applying L/S/R/W techniques effectively in the classroom. Its a great course for teachers, educators, professors and professionals.
The overall experience of attending this course was mesmerising. The drilling of concepts is very significant during class.

May be by increasing number of classes from 15 to 18 days.
Richa

Good experience

A good experience to go with and looking for more job assistance. Here we learn different methodology to teach in a different way from the regular ones... And how to grow as a teacher. Also how to engage students more in studies through fun activities..I have grown as a teacher from this course. It was helpful for me to make a new start and now I am looking for more opportunities . Hope to see a good future.

Jayesh

TEFL

It was really good. The trainer was the best part. They thought us about how to train the young and adult learner. The methodology was really good. It was great to be a part of the program. Teaching practices were good. Kids enjoyed a lot and through that we gained a lot of confidence to teach. The grammar and phonology were really good as well. There were a lot of things to learn in total. This will really help us to gain the momentum and teach in a better way. Thank you.

Make it a little more longer
Kimi

TEFL

I had a great experience. I was able to learn and grow a lot during this course. I was also able to learn new and innovative ways to teach students. It was a new experience for me and I enjoyed it a lot. And I have faith that it will help me a lot in my future pursuits as a teacher. I wish and hope that I can emulate as much as possible the things I have learnt when I work and teach students. And I hope that people get to know more about this course and be able to put it into practice in local schools.

Ameena

Great Experience

Asain College of Teachers is a place where After TEFL / TESOL training I m polished to be a Tefl Certified teacher abroad and the activites and teaching practises made me more confident. I am really thankful to my trainers Kuhurina Basu and Megha Basu for such a great help. Everyday Kuhu has done various Warmers which let me remember of my childhood. Her guidance on each step from class management to teacher practice made me move ahead towards my destination to be a Tefl / Tesol Teacher.

It is really great to do this programme but just need more assisstance on job placement.
Shalini

Tefl experience

ACT provided a platform to embrace people from different backgrounds, enjoy an experience of teaching that we never knew before. Though it sounded easy, there are steps involved that we overlooked. Tefl gave us an exposure that would help us to deliver the basic language learner. The reading, listening and innovative methods were genuinely useful and an exhilarating experience. Pairing up with a person and coordinating a lesson plan required proper execution of lessons on the day of peer teach and teaching practice. This helped us to know the other person and also helped us build our rapport with students.

By teaching more grammar and clearing more doubts on it.
Sehar Afshan

Great experience

The structure is very well organized and systematical. It was great fun. This training teaches me to learn with fun and teaching can be fun. The qualities of a great teacher and whatever they teach us they become an example for us for their teaching. Teaching practice boost a confidence in me. Globally I can use my skills to teach students with innovative methodology. Multiple Intelligence can also be use in teaching I learn from here.

Vartika

Tefl class review

it was a wonderful experience.the class was well structured. The teaching lessons and practical training given to us in an actual school was very beneficial. Receptive skill listening and receptive skill reading lessons were well planned.overall it made me a more confident Tefl trainer. Globally also i can use my skills to teach students through innovative and fun loving techniques.multiple intelligence lesson was also taught to us where we can use different methods like verbal linguistic, spatial , music to teach students who have that particular bend of mind

Gayatri

Good experience

It was a wonderful learning experience. This course made me realize that leaening can be fun. Teaching Practice sessions at school were amazing. Peer teach gave an insight on adult learners. Teaching can be fun. I discovered myself all over again. I recommend this course to all the aspiring Langiage teachers. The course also inspired me to complete the foreign language course which I had left half way. This course has motivated me to do better in the field of teaching.

Sadaf

Didn't meet Expectations

I ended up doing TEFL because things went in that way otherwise I would have gone for CELTA from British Council. You are paying 60,000 bucks and there's hardly anything which goes over your expectations.
The duration of the course is too short. It doesnt even cover 120 hours in reality.
There was learning no doubt about it but not worth more than half a grand.!!
The participants who pay such huge amount aren't Guinea Pigs so please stop treating them like one!
At least improve your job assistance when it comes to International Placements which can justify the 60 k.
Would definitely go for CELTA now.

1. Support for International Job Placements for students
6. The School for TP shouldn't be same
No, I don't recommend
Gayathri

TEFL KOCHI Feb 2018

It was such an amazing experience at TEFL Kochi.. I had a lot of fun.. its an innovative approach in teaching English as a foreign language.. from the basic lesson to the listening and reading skills, I thoroughly enjoyed a lot.. and the innovative lesson was a real challenge.. I had a wonderful trainer and super cool batchmates.. I am going to miss them all..
#teflkochi #teachandtouchlives #memoriesforlife

Ammu

About the course

The act tefl course is a very usefull course The course really helped me to improve my communication .Improved my self confidence and overall personality. My approach to teaching changed now i really love teaching for its fun and its really awesome to teach kids .Its a good experience.It was wonderful to have a nice group around got new experiences for life .Now the world is open for me i would love to pursue my career as a teacher travel around the world .The course is really good one for aspiring teachers i would really suggest that to all my friends who love teaching.

I dont think there is need for improvement
Anita

Placement and cost

I had a wonderful experience at ACT which has moulded me to be an efficient TEFL teacher..
A concern is regarding the cost and placement.
Cost is quite high to me as we need to pay extra for 3 week accomodation which would end up in a month's accomodation charges. And placement campaigns can be for during the course at the centre's if possible.
But it was a good experience being @ACT Kochi with a group of exciting ladies and an ever inspiring trainer and also a pleasant support staff.. miss you all...

Malini

Teflon Kochi 2018

I really didnt kbow what to expect from thisbcourse but this was an amazing inspiring three week journey. We have learnt so much. Mainly thanks to our amazing, brilliant and patient and cheery trainer madhu. She kept us motivated and captivated with everything she taught us. We have made a great friendship group here and in sure we'll be friends for life. Thank you so much to everyone for your hard work and dedication throughout this time.

About Asian College of Teachers

ACT brings to you the premium in class training program of 120 hours where you get the opportunity to experience a holistic TEFL training incorporated with the latest teaching techniques and strategies that will you help you excel in the TEFL domain...