TEFL Course in India - Teach & Travel the World

TEFL Course in India - Teach & Travel the World

Asian College Of Teachers brings Internationally recognized and accredited premium 120 hours TEFL/TESOL - 3 weeks Classroom course in collaboration with & accreditation from TESOL Canada & TESOL USA, Prestigious award body of England Training Qualification UK (TQUK), City College Birmingham, UK. TEFL Courses run every month in Mumbai, Kerala, Bangalore, Kolkata, Goa, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangkok.

Teaching Practicum
Weekly Classroom Hours
Training Type
Training Length
120 hours
Job Placement

Asian College of Teachers starts a new TEFL batch in every three months! You can check it on their website for Delhi centre! Just google Asian College of Teachers official website and you may even give them a call.

• Benefits 8.7
  • Facilities 9.5
  • Instruction 9
  • Difficulty 5.8
  • Job Assistance 6.7

It was such an amazing experience at TEFL Kochi.. I had a lot of fun.. its an innovative approach in teaching English as a foreign language.. from the basic lesson to the listening and reading skills, I thoroughly enjoyed a lot.. and the innovative lesson was a real challenge.. I had a wonderful trainer and super cool batchmates.. I am going to miss them all..
#teflkochi #teachandtouchlives #memoriesforlife

About the course

The act tefl course is a very usefull course The course really helped me to improve my communication .Improved my self confidence and overall personality. My approach to teaching changed now i really love teaching for its fun and its really awesome to teach kids .Its a good experience.It was wonderful to have a nice group around got new experiences for life .Now the world is open for me i would love to pursue my career as a teacher travel around the world .The course is really good one for aspiring teachers i would really suggest that to all my friends who love teaching.

I dont think there is need for improvement

Placement and cost

I had a wonderful experience at ACT which has moulded me to be an efficient TEFL teacher..
A concern is regarding the cost and placement.
Cost is quite high to me as we need to pay extra for 3 week accomodation which would end up in a month's accomodation charges. And placement campaigns can be for during the course at the centre's if possible.
But it was a good experience being @ACT Kochi with a group of exciting ladies and an ever inspiring trainer and also a pleasant support staff.. miss you all...

Teflon Kochi 2018

I really didnt kbow what to expect from thisbcourse but this was an amazing inspiring three week journey. We have learnt so much. Mainly thanks to our amazing, brilliant and patient and cheery trainer madhu. She kept us motivated and captivated with everything she taught us. We have made a great friendship group here and in sure we'll be friends for life. Thank you so much to everyone for your hard work and dedication throughout this time.

Enhanced learning

ACT TEFL /TESOL helped me to improve know how about my English language skills and various modern techniques to train the language to not only young but also adult learners. This course instilled confidence in me speaking and writing English language .

Additionally, now I am pretty confident to even train English language in corporate world.
It also gave me insight in different innovative ways to handle young learners.

Furthermore,i came to know different culture across the world.

Techniques of teaching English language is great . I will really appreciate if paper work would have been on line or very less. Moreover, study materials could have been better and at deeper level.

No, I don't recommend

A path to new beginnings!

The experience from start to finish was EXHILARATING!!!
Walking into a TEFL class the first day, I was apprehensive about how this course would be beneficial to me. Through the 3 weeks however, I have not only enhanced my knowledge but have also understood the importance of unlearning a few methodologies to upgrade myself to newer practices of teaching.
Being a Learner first and teacher next is what TEFL strongly recommends and I must admit, my mates n I have had a lifetime of memories through the 3 week learning we’ve been through.
The emphasis of team-work, individual responsibility and innovative thinking has definitely helped me personally to polish my skills.
A big shout out to ACT for having scheduled and programmed the course keeping the minute nuiansances in mind.
A huge thank you to my trainer, Anamika Mukherjee for being a constant support and for being the coolest mentor I could ever imagine !!
#TEFLHYDERABAD a journey that will stay closest to my heart. Am looking forward to treading new horizons with this certification in the future ;)

Having ACT’s own premises in the city would be helpful.
The minute obligations could be avoided.

ACT best TEFL college

i would recommend this course to anyone who is wishing to pursue their teaching career abroad,as we learn many interactive teaching approaches to be adopted according to the level of the language learners.
i found the course to be really helpful because i could overcome my fears and skepticism regarding teaching process specially in teaching English language.
thanks to the complete team of ACT.

by making it 4 weeks of training

innovative learning experience

An amazing experience with a proficient,cultivated and seasoned trainer and great peers. An educative and informative program, which made us well versed in the methodologies of TEFL and innovative ways of teaching. Comprehensive and integrated learning ways. A must-do for International English teaching aspirants. i would recommend interested aspirants to go for it as it will certainly prove to be effective for them.

My experience at Asian College of Teachers

It was a great experience. They tell us about the various fun and innovative ways to teach english language.
We had an awesome trainer in June. She is the best trainer anyone could have. she has brought out the best in me and made me aware about my hidden qualities as a prospective tefl trainer.
It was a great overall experience. Everyone must go for it. It is a once in a lifetime experience.
This course willenhance your overall personality.

Its best as it is.j

Excellent experience

Trainer was very supportive and appreciative. She motivated everyone in the class and made sure all students understood the concepts. She allowed the students to brianstorm and come up with their own ideas. The right direction was shown and how we can improve ourselves. Our areas of improvement were clearly focused and what we should do to correct ourselves. We seen ourselves transform from a shy individual to a confident tefl aspirant.

Infrastructure in delhi should be improved.

An Ecstatic Journey of TEFL

The journey has truly been fantastic. It's been an ecstatic learning experience with fun all around and the peers got together quite well too. The methodologies and the techniques which are used to incorporate learning with fun were effective, which in turn made the journey worth. Through teaching practices too we got a very good experience to teach the learners who are of elementary level. The 5 E's define it properly - Efficient, Effective, Exceptional, Excellent, Ecstatic.

Slight improvement in infrastructure and administration will do miracles.

good experience!!

I joined Asian college of teachers in the month of January and very skeptical about the course and the trainer but I must say starting from the staff that we talked over phone to the coordinator and most importantly the trainer, Jhumur aka June, she has been an overall motivator to the whole TEFL DELHI batch of feb'18. It was a big batch of 18 students and she was an ideal trainer with all the qualities inherited.

The infrastructure can be improved of Asian college of teachers, Delhi.

Gurjeet Kaur

I joined Asian College of Teachers for the in class TEFL Delhi 12 February-1 March 2018 programe at Delhi, 3 weeks ago. My experience here has been enriching and very satisfactory. Our experienced trainer June was a delight to learn from. The wonderful students that I studied with are now my friends for life. Each day here has been invaluable. I have learnt a lot of things that will be useful for me not in the my classroom but in my personal life as well.

the course is perfect.

I had an amazing time here and learnt a lot of things. It was like a breath of fresh air and my personality has improved so much. I’d recommend this course. The trainer was excellent. The whole course is full of fun and learning. We discovered parts of us that we didn’t know existed. I’m definitely walking out of here being a new self. I am much more confident about myself now. It was a great life experience.

Tefl Class Kolkata

The Tefl course was a lot of fun and I met a good group of people in my class. I would definitely recommend opting for the class based course instead of the online version because you receive so much more peer feedback and interactions while attending the class. Furthermore, the class course provides the opportunity for practice teaching classes in a variety of local schools, which are invaluable learning experiences.

Make it free (for me at least!). Maybe think about increasing the number of ACT locations.

About Asian College of Teachers

ACT brings to you the premium in class training program of 120 hours where you get the opportunity to experience a holistic TEFL training incorporated with the latest teaching techniques and strategies that will you help you excel in the TEFL domain...