TEFL/TESOL Course in India - Teach & Travel the World

Asian College Of Teachers brings Internationally recognized and accredited premium 120 hours TEFL/TESOL - 3 weeks Classroom course in collaboration with & accreditation from TESOL Canada & TESOL USA, Prestigious award body of England Training Qualification UK (TQUK), City College Birmingham, UK. TEFL Courses run every month in Mumbai, Kerala, Bangalore, Kolkata, Goa, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangkok.

I learnt many warmers that could be used to energise a class instantly. One could also learn various techniques to teach listening, reading, writing and speaking to language deficient learners.

Hi, great question! This is a paid position.

Asian College of Teachers starts a new TEFL batch in every three months! You can check it on their website for Delhi centre! Just google Asian College of Teachers official website and you may even give them a call.

• 9-10 rating 74.09%
  • Academic Rigor 6.8
  • Job Assistance 7.2
Subhadip

Excellent platform for TEFL programme

Innovative methods and ideas help to grow as a trainee. Learnt so many things and eager to apply those unique ideas in the teaching-learning procedure. Become familiar with the role of a teacher as a fecilitator. Uploading the micro- teaching demo video in the You Tube was a novel experience. Last but not least the innovative lesson plan demonstration before students and trainers was quite challenging. The trainer's support and guidance helped me to aqire the skills so that I can bevome a successful trainer in near future.

What was your funniest moment?
Performing the rhyme Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round as a warmer was the funniest moment.
Jagyansini

Excellent platform for TEFL

Amazing classes. Excellent teaching service and behaviour. We have learnt a lot form this journey and from the course as well. We have enjoyed all the classes thoroughly and the best part is the warmers, the activities and the exams. Everything was just superb. The batch mates were incredibly helpful and yes we felt like a family here. We shared love laughter and emotional moments. I'm blessed and great full for all the love and lession that I got to learn here. I can't thank you enough Act and Ms Aditi ma'am'. Thank you so much 🙏

What was your funniest moment?
The warmers and yes we have had fun everytime everyday.
Sadya

Excellent platform for TEFL course

The trainer focuses on each of the student and makes learning easy and fun filled! She has made us aware of our strengths and has been very encouraging and appreciative throughout the course.I have learned alot about teaching beginning from day 1.This course has given me wings to fly high and explore! Each activity was a learning experience for me.The warmers by our trainer has always been fun filled and energizing! Each and every detail about teaching was helpful.I am looking forward to more opportunities in future.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The warmers were the most surprising yet fun filled activities that I did!
Bhuvaneswari

TEFL/TESOL In class program Chennai (25 Nov - 13 Dec'19)

Had a wonderful experience at Asian College of Teachers, Chennai. It was a 15 day in-class program. Was able to understand the communication skills, integrated skills and how to deliver these effectively to various levels and ages of learners. Wonderfully handled by the tutor Ashika.. Kudos to her to take the class in a very motivated way.. her warmers, activities, lesson execution, closure, drill exercises, support in our preparation, reviews, reflection, concern handling were really the need of the hour. She has really helped us understand the nuances to teaching a language successfully. Thanks to ACT.. Ashika - you are truly amazing!

What was your funniest moment?
I did a charade as a comic character Hulk. I also did a play enacting like a girl in the audience. These were really appreciated by my peers and the trainer for being so open minded.. To me I felt very happy doing these though it was so funny! :)
ABHIJIT

Excellent Innovative

The TEFL training was innovative which gave us the confidence which enhanced our teaching skills which is enjoyed by learners, as well. Excellent place for teachers to enhance their capabilities. All the lessons we did had some objectives which were cleared, done and fulfilled and explained by the end of the day. a very intensive and useful program for all the teachers, and of all the level. Teachers were pushed to feel their own confidence level, where all the skills are clubbed together.

To address and share all the fellow members or alumni names with all the members.
David
No, I don't recommend this program

ACT TESOL/TEFL Course

Great course, great teacher. Unfortunately the job placement was atrocious. Billabong high International school in Pattambi, Kerala, India is undeveloped, not properly established. My accommodation was a joke, no toilet, no bathroom, no kitchen, no water, no phone or internet coverage. I can't believe someone would allow international teacher's to live and work in atrocious conditions. Please international teacher's just research the course, the country and their placements. My teacher and class mates were awesome and made friends for life, Unfortunately I won't be seeing them. Also be careful, as they want you to obtain a tourist visa to complete course, it's actually against the law to study or work in a foreign country on a tourist visa, this is why I am asking international teacher's to really research your course. Kochi is a wonderful area of Kerala, Keralan people are incredibly awesome and very helpful and friendly people.

Change attitude towards international teachers. I have taught English in many countries, accommodation and conditions were very different from India. Maybe more assistance from your employer, remember you must do and pay for everything to get employment in India
Zak

I would definitely recommend ACT TEFL/TESOL

ACT TEFL/TESOL has been a great course and a fantastic journey. It has given me the knowledge and experience that I need to apply in a classroom and develop myself further as a language teacher. I have learnt about the importance of lesson planning and the different methodologies and strategies of TEFL. The teaching practices gave me real insight into the world of a language teacher and helped me to put myself in the shoes of the language learner. I look forward to developing myself in the future and using everything that I take away from this course to grow as a language teacher. The support we got from our trainer was meticulous and no aspect was left untouched or uncovered in detail. Feedback was given throughout which helped support me along the journey.

Tushar

Excellent

I am a postgraduate in English and have done BEd from Pune University. I have been teaching English for last 10 years at a polytechnic. I want to teach English abroad, so that I searcher over internet and came to know that to teach abroad we need to do some sort of certification like TEFL/TESOL. So I decided to do that then I searched over internet and came across Asian college of Teachers. I went through all the reviews and found it reliable than others so I joined ACT to do TEFL at Pune. My experience in TEFL classroom at ACT was excellent throughout the course. Trainer Aditi Ghosh was very energetic and enthusiastic throughout each and every day. My peers were very cooperative to me. I enjoyed this TEFL 120 hrs. in class programme.

What was your funniest moment?
While learning in TEFL classroom whenever we would perform a warmer activity, those all moments were funny for me.