• India

Certifications
TEFL TESOL
Weekly Classroom Hours

Pricing

Different level have different program fee.
Jul 04, 2022
Sep 08, 2022
19 travelers are looking at this program

Asian College of Teachers, accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC), brings Internationally recognized and accredited premium 120-hour TEFL/TESOL in collaboration with & accreditation from TESOL Canada, Canada’s largest recognized "Online TESOL Centre" and the Only Official Centre to provide standards and accreditations to Teachers of English TESOL, French TFSOL and Spanish TSSOL across Canada and worldwide. ACT provides CPD Certification Service UK certified TEFL Courses in online mode of study, with an aim to equip the trainees with the methodologies of EFL/ESL teaching to provide their careers with a much-needed boost. ACT’s TEFL programs acquaint the trainees with the global ESL/EFL teaching standards with effective language teaching strategies which will amp up their employability in the field of ELT. All in-class programs are conducted maintaining the strict COVID protocols.

Program Highlights

• Start the course with a Live Online Induction with your trainer to set the pace
  • Avail One on One Expert Tutor Support Session for your academic queries
  • Attend an engaging Webinar on 21st Century Teaching Skills by our expert trainers
  • Finish the course at your own flexible pace from anywhere

• 9-10 rating 76.3%
  • Academic Rigor 7.1
  • Job Assistance 7.4
Nabanita

Fun and learning

In class we learnt about the lesson plans and and all the activities. I felt very connected to my trainer and co-trainees. This experience has made me a new person overall.
When I joined I was very shy and also had no idea about teaching. I learnt everything step by step and also it was an eye opener. The lesson plan demos we got helped us understand the steps and also when we presented we were aware of ourselves and our mistakes.
Activities were fun and our trainee also helped us during the whole course. Our trainee made us feel ease and all the celebration we did made us all get more friendly and together.

Pros
  • Engaging
  • Informative
  • Hands on experience
Rutlungbe

Course Experience

ACT was really the best decision I have chosen for the root foundation for my teaching career and I not only got to learn about teaching but also got to learn many other skills related to our daily life situations. ACT gave me more than what I wanted and I am really satisfied with the course and also with the staff, especially our trainer June who was there to help us whenever we needed her help. I will really cherish the time spent in ACT and I will use the lesson techniques and skills that I have learned from here in my career.

1 person found this review helpful.
Geetha G

Good experience in ACT

I have great experience in ACT. Coordinators, faculties all are approachable and very encouraging and supportive. The way they teach is very effective. Help us to understand how to teach , how to approach students, how to introduce a topic, how to start a lesson.. they teach us everything.
Excellent course. Those who want to become a teacher should join ACT, to gain very good knowledge. ACT teaches various methods to teach, to handle different type of students. Overall experience is excellent.

Farshiya

Excellent program for upcoming teachers

My experience was great. I got a chance to improve my teaching skills. The feedback from the trainer and peers was very helpful to improve my areas of improvement. The infrastructure is excellent. The trainer is excellent in training and helps to improve. Each and every class is very interactive, informative and fun. We were engaged the whole day and lot of activities was done but we don't feel overloaded. Learnt a lot about the methods and techniques of teaching and it was very useful. In overall this course was excellent.

YAMUNA

My experience in in class TEFL program

I am from chennai and I recently completed the "120-Hour International TESOL/TEFL In-Class Certification Program' by the Asian College of Teachers.
Helpful and efficient mentors, dearest colleagues and fun lesson plans. The programme was far more fun and informative than I had imagined. I believe I'm ready to face the world. This course helped me mould both professionally and individually. I'd strongly recommend this course to anyone who wants to pursue a teaching career and experience. In addition, people with no prior teaching experience like me become excellent teachers upon course completion. Truly grateful for this wonderful experience.Thanks and Regards..!

Pros
  • BEST STUDY MATERIAL
  • 24/7 ASSISTANCE PROVIDED
Anjali

A memorable reflective journey

I recently completed the "120-Hour International TESOL/TEFL In-Class Certification Program' by the Asian College of Teachers. I recognise this as a transition in my identity.
It truly brings out the best in each person, assisting them in letting go of their inhibitions and breaking out of their comfort zone. Helpful mentors, dearest colleagues and fun lesson plans. The programme was far more fun and informative than I had imagined. I believe I'm ready to face the world. This course helped me mould both professionally and individually. I'd strongly recommend this course to anyone who wants to pursue a teaching career and experience. In addition, people with no prior teaching experience become excellent teachers upon course completion. Truly grateful for this enriching experience.Thanks and Regards!

Pros
  • Fun, Interactive and Engaging way of learning
  • Effective and Modern teaching techniques
  • Helpful and encouraging Mentors
Nausheen

TEFL - ACT

The course was extremely holistic. I didn't know it was possible to cover so much in so little time. Yet it was done very well and done very effectively. The trainer was extremely professional. A lot of information with regard to 21st CE teaching and classroom was also covered. The activities included in each session was very innovative and added more essence to the experience. The course was the right amount of everything. It was challenging yet it was fun, it was informative yet it was interesting.

Asmita

Asian College of Teachers Review

My experience while studying in ACT was amazing. The trainer was one of the best facilitators out there. She helped us in understanding everything through practical experience and fun activities. Everyone in ACT is very helpful and always ready help in bringing out the best in oneself. I was imparted with knowledge, that I will never forget, and will definitely use in my profession in the future. I will miss my ACT days very much. This has been one of the best experiences ever.