• India

Certifications
TEFL TESOL
Weekly Classroom Hours

Pricing

Different level have different program fee.
Jul 04, 2022
Dec 22, 2022
21 travelers are looking at this program

Asian College of Teachers, accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC), brings Internationally recognized and accredited premium 120-hour TEFL/TESOL in collaboration with & accreditation from TESOL Canada, Canada’s largest recognized "Online TESOL Centre" and the Only Official Centre to provide standards and accreditations to Teachers of English TESOL, French TFSOL and Spanish TSSOL across Canada and worldwide. ACT provides CPD Certification Service UK certified TEFL Courses in online mode of study, with an aim to equip the trainees with the methodologies of EFL/ESL teaching to provide their careers with a much-needed boost. ACT’s TEFL programs acquaint the trainees with the global ESL/EFL teaching standards with effective language teaching strategies which will amp up their employability in the field of ELT. All in-class programs are conducted maintaining the strict COVID protocols.

Program Highlights

• Start the course with a Live Online Induction with your trainer to set the pace
  • Avail One on One Expert Tutor Support Session for your academic queries
  • Attend an engaging Webinar on 21st Century Teaching Skills by our expert trainers
  • Finish the course at your own flexible pace from anywhere

• 5 rating 76.15%
  • Academic Rigor 3.8
  • Job Assistance 3.9
Akshaya

TEFL COURSE

ACT proved to be a good platform for me to launch into the next phase of my career.I learnt a lot of tried and tested teaching techniques which would help me in all aspects of my careerLearning was made fun and the classrooms were always about dynamic collaboration as opposed to conventional one way. No difficulties for me, I found everything was just right. Always had good feedback after handing in assessments with some good advice attached. I personally think it's good the way it is. I really enjoyed doing this course, it gave me a world of knowledge and it was a fun learning experience!

Pros
  • Teaching method
  • Language learning skills
  • Communicative skills
Cons
  • -
  • -
  • -
Toyin

120 hours in class TEFL/TESOL training. Bangkok

My coming to Bangkok for the in class training was beyond my expectations. I wasn’t prepared in any way for the wealth of knowledge I was about to be exposed to. All my life I saw teaching to be done in a particular way. Oh how wrong I was. I am sincerely glad that I was open minded. Believe me when I say this experience will change your life, only if you follow through and dedicate the 3weeks of your life to the course work and assignments. Hmmm how time flies we have come to an end and it’s a bitter sweet feeling. I had the most amazing instructor Ms June who was passionate in her teaching and guidance towards us. I made new and amazing relationships with my fellow colleagues, honestly they were my back bone I couldn’t have been able to follow through without their encouragements.
The teaching practice was the perfect icing on the cake. Now I understand the importance of writing and preparing a very good and creative lesson plan. The satisfaction is knowing that you have left a piece of you on every lesson taught and hope that you change the narrative of how teaching was done in the past.
I will strongly recommend this course to anyone who is willing to take up the Challenge to make teaching a more mini full and a selfless service to the students you are privileged to teach.

Pros
  • Effective
  • Educative
Cons
  • Hard work
  • Sleepless night
  • Stress
Judith

120hours inclass Tesol/tefl training in Bangkok

Initially I was confused on which tefl course and trainer to enroll with. Then I came across Asian college of teachers on go overseas. I followed the link to their website and checked for the tefl programs and had a brief chat with the rep. She was so patient and answered all my questions, and then I decided to register for the program. At the beginning of the training in Bangkok, I was afraid and confused and didn’t know if I was ready for the course. But the instructor June (Jhumur) made the lesson very easy and interesting for me. Her teaching technique was very effective, she gave constructive feedbacks that helped me to improve and do better. The experience was really amazing and I am glad I took this course with Asian college of teachers.

Pros
  • Educative
  • Informative
  • Wonderful experience
Mahamudha

Awesome journey

Tefl 120 hrs course was amazing and so interesting. The trainer was very friendly. The sessions were very much informative and interactive. Lot of practical session are there to explore new things. My confident level increased very much...Thanks to Act.
My memories are unforgettable. I'm overall very much satisfied from my experience.

Pratheema

I found this course useful.

This course gave a knowledge of stepwise teaching language to any foreign learner. Also made me confident in the way that the teaching is flexible as long as the objectives are achieved.

Shweta

The programme is very useful. It gives us an insight into what a teacher's life would be like. Our trainer Ashika ma'am guided us really well.She was very approachable and she cleared all our queries.All the activities that we did during the course were very practical. We We learned a little bit about everything.It was a really good experience.Wish it was longer. Every day was a new experience,learned new things every single day. This course would enable you to become a successful teacher in the 21st century. Would recommend.

Pros
  • Learned new things
  • Improved my confidence
  • Memories for life
Cons
  • The duration is very short
  • Cost
  • N/A
Meicy

Awesomeness

The 120 hour course was good.... . I never thought I would learn this much information in one class. We had so much fun and has opportunities to teach and got feedbacks from my peer trainees. It really helped me improve myself.

So I consider this course as my best choice.The trainer was good, friendly patient with us. She observed our teaching and gave suggestions for improvement, motivated us a lot.

I really had my fun and got myself friends too. It felt like I'm back to my college day......

Pros
  • Communication development
  • New experience
  • Upgrade your skills
Nabanita

Fun and learning

In class we learnt about the lesson plans and and all the activities. I felt very connected to my trainer and co-trainees. This experience has made me a new person overall.
When I joined I was very shy and also had no idea about teaching. I learnt everything step by step and also it was an eye opener. The lesson plan demos we got helped us understand the steps and also when we presented we were aware of ourselves and our mistakes.
Activities were fun and our trainee also helped us during the whole course. Our trainee made us feel ease and all the celebration we did made us all get more friendly and together.

Pros
  • Engaging
  • Informative
  • Hands on experience