TEFL Course in India - Teach & Travel the World

TEFL Course in India - Teach & Travel the World

Asian College Of Teachers brings Internationally recognized and accredited premium 120 hours TEFL/TESOL - 3 weeks Classroom course in collaboration with & accreditation from TESOL Canada & TESOL USA, Prestigious award body of England Training Qualification UK (TQUK), City College Birmingham, UK. TEFL Courses run every month in Mumbai, Kerala, Bangalore, Kolkata, Goa, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangkok.

Asia » India » Mumbai

• Job Assistance

shikha
Shikha

Enlightened

The 15 days course work of TEFL under ACT made me believe in the fact that second language can not only be learnt but ACQUIRED also. There lies this significant difference between knowing a language, its speech and comprehensibility and expressing oneself in that foreign language.
the day a teacher triumphs in that arena, is the day you become a 'real facilitating teacher'.
This course surely makes brilliant teachers at this level.

Dhananjay

An Amazing Journey!

It was an amazing journey. Every moment from day 1 to day 15 was something I didn't expect at all. The language learning experience from the first week to the language teaching experience in the last; we came a long way.
I would love to specifically mention the support extended to all of us by our trainer. The course wouldn't have been the same without her.
I look forward to working as a language teacher, more so now than ever. My excitement towards the entire endeavor has only gone up.
I hope my future experiences are as good as my beginning.

Advaith

My experience at TEFL Bangalore

The experience has been one of a kind and i never expected it to be so liberating. It has the perfect amalgamation of fun and learning. My trainer was very good and supportive and moulded me into a fine teacher, given that i had no experience in the past. The course curriculum was very good and the in class experience was unique. I plan on taking the tools and knowledge that i have been given by this course to places all over the world and teach.

no comments

MINI
India

MINI TEFL

The course was really helpful and productive. The theories of language teaching and different methodologies of teaching were covered. The real class room teaching experience was wonderful and challenging. I learned classroom management. The course helped me boost my confidence. Trainer Ms. June was really friendly and supportive. Peer group teaching and Peer feed back were very helpful. Each moment presented a unique experience. It observed all International standards.
Thank you so much Asian College of Teacher, you were there with us every step of the way. Thanks Bhargavi, Meera and Madhu too, your support kept us going, it kept us strong and motivated. We'll cherish our memories of June Batch in Bangalore :)

Job assistance can be given.

Sneha Josvita
Mangalore

My TEFL Journey

Hello,

My name is Sneha Josvita Dsouza. I'm from Mangalore. I'm a student currently pursuing my Masters in English.
I chose TEFL/ TESOL because I wanted to do something different for a change, that would help me in my future career and also because it would open up new avenues for me.
I came across the Asian College of Teachers' TEFL course. Something about it struck a chord in me. I was fascinated by their aim, which is to produce future global educators who'll be well versed in modern teaching techniques and also have a deeper understanding of new and improved teaching methodologies that can be practiced throughout the globe.
My experience at TEFL - Bangalore has been amazing. Honestly speaking, I don't know where to begin... The entire course, the curriculum, the ambiance has been mind blowing. The course procedure makes you want to step out of your comfort zone and try something completely out of the box. The only thing is that, you must be determined and must put in lots of hard work. You'll have to let go of all your inhibitions to be the person you really are and are meant to be. This change was refreshing and I welcomed it with an open heart. I'm really happy that I chose to join the TEFL course.
The in class experience has been amazing. You get to do something different every time you step into the class. The Teaching Practice had been a welcome challenge. When you go to a class and stand in front of the kids, you think about what you can honestly do for them and not just about taking up a class. That's when the actual teaching begins. The kids are great but they also test your patience and that makes you want to be much better than what you already are.
My instructor Ms June has been the driving force and an amazing mentor. I'm really glad and thankful that I was able to attend the TEFL Bangalore batch with Ms June as my instructor. I began to realise my own strong points and potential because of her. She made me realise what I am and what I could be. I can never thank her enough. She is my inspiration. I'll forever be indebted to her. All the co-instructors were good and supportive.
The experience here, at TEFL - Bangalore has been a roller-coaster ride. It completely threw me off balance. With it's unconventional way teaching, it made me realise that there is so much more that I need to learn. The instructors, peers, everyone and everything else has been amazing. I was really fortunate to have such brilliant, caring and selfless people around me.
After obtaining my TEFL certificate, I would like to teach students who are enthusiastic and want to learn English. English is not an easy language to learn. I want to make English as easy as possible to the English learner. Travelling is something I love and as a TEFL trained teacher, I'd love to travel around the world, understand the people (especially my students), the culture and try to make a difference in the lives of people I meet and help change their lives for the better.
To all those who would like to join TEFL, I'll say, do not hesitate to join TEFL. Once you're here, you realise what you've been missing out on and your dormant talents begin to make themselves known. On the first day of our class, our instructor had told us that all of us are butterflies, but still stuck in our caterpillar stage. On the last day you realise that you've transformed into a butterfly. I never realised or comprehended my own transformation. It was so subtle. You begin to grow in ways that you can never imagine. All those who want to join TEFL, just go, get it. Wish you all the best.
Joining TEFL was the best decision of my life. I want to thank my instructor Ms June, my peers and a special thanks to my family back home for all the love, support and encouragement. Asian College of Teachers, my heartfelt gratitude to you for accepting me as one of your students and giving me an opportunity to study at TEFL Bangalore.

Thank you.

I wish that this course be held for a month. I kinda feel that the fee was a bit expensive, but the overall experience was amazing and wonderful.
So far so good. All the best.

Leena

TEFL, Bangalore

I had read all positive reviews over the internet about TESOL\TEFL certification and chose to do the course from Asian College of Teachers because of its good reputation and also because of its high end and customized curriculum. It involves modern technology and the teaching techniques are unique. The in-class activities were great and involved lot of creativity. over all it has been a great journey and I thank my trainer Ms.June or Jhumur to have sculpted a new being out of me in just three weeks. She really pushed me to the core and not only taught but also helped to build back the confidence in me.

The materials for lesson plan should be more improvised on the basis clarity. The materials provided for Teaching practice have to adequate, so that it would help the trainees to perform better and in efficient manner.
It would be good if we get teaching practice in international schools that would provide exposure to the trainees.

DEVI
Palakkad, Kerala

GREAT EXPERIENCE

It was an amazing experience and i cannot mention the kind of transformation I have undergone. It was so subtle and gentle. The course was intensive and days passed by so quickly. Once I leave this place I take with me so much of confidence and happiness. It was satisfactory and we are a blessed batch of 13 for numerous reasons. The practice sessions and activities had added on to the beauty of the experience and was challenging as well.

May with little more career guidance and placement offers.

Deetshidha
SALEM

DEETSHIDHA TEFL

I am Deetshidha. I am from Salem, TamilNadu. I am currently doing my masters in English at Goa university. Learning and teaching English has always been my passion.I strongly believed that TEFL will provide me with all the qualities that are required to become a good teacher.On doing online research, i came to know about Asian college of teachers. I found it quite impressive. Hence i decided to take this 120 hours of in class TEFL program at Bangalore.
The methodologies and the activities that we were taught was really helpful and productive. Looking forward to putting that into use since it was so much creative and excellent.
The teaching practice was really fantastic and challenging. It was such a great and new experience. I learned how to b patient and confident.
I got an excellent set of peers,who supported and motivated me a lot.Trainers were really helpful and benevolent throughout the course.Special mention to Ma'am June, who transformed us all in a best way. Totally a fascinating & awesome experience.

Job assistance can be given.

Revathy

TEFL, Bangalore

I would like to master in teaching for children and i have ambition to teach internationally. i have planned to move to Germany soon along with my husband.
I like to have fun teaching. When i looked into this course ACT has best place for TEFL in cost wise effective. Internationally recognized and receiving certificate through authorization of international bodies. there are lot of testimonials about ACT which has given me a great impression about ACT. My general standard to learn, satisfied and fulfilled and much more confident now because of my peers and my trainer, June. She made me unmounted, changed me with lot of high thinking and achieved my target soon. I am fulfilled with subject knowledge of what i learn here and i got good guidance from her and live grade performance too. I recommend this to my friends because i am sure they will fulfill their career with all their needs.
It was a great journey for me. Usually I do not change but after coming to ACT I could change myself to be ready for the future.
In due course if i want to do any course only with ACT and once again my heart-full thanks to June and ACT.

Deetshidha
SALEM

DEETSHIDHA TEFL

I got an excellent set of peers,who supported and motivated me a lot.Trainers were really helpful and benevolent throughout the course.Special mention to Ms. June, who transformed us all in a best way. Totally a fascinating & awesome experience.

Job assistance can be given and also the number of days can be increased.

Sabina Rani
CHENNAI

TEFL - BANGALORE

TEFL is very UNIQUE because, Asian College of Teachers touched my life and transformed me into a unique Teacher. Through this course, I could find my hidden "Identity". My trainer MS. JUNE made all the sessions so interesting and made it more simple and easy. Through her guidance and motivation , I could now enrich and shine better as a confident Teacher. And I could say that "Home works" made the works so simpler to participate well in my classes. I am hoping for the best place to implement whatever I have learnt from TEFL.

This program can be improved by extending the days of the course period. So that, the trainees can enrich better.

Preeti

Preeti Jain @ TEFL June 2017 B'lore

I'm Preeti Jain from Bangalore India. I'm a chartered accountant by profession. I've just finished my TEFL certification via an in-class training from Asian College of Teachers Bangalore. I've been teaching informally from quite sometime. But I've been wanting to change my teaching style and make it more fun and exciting. I wanted more value addition for my learners. I believe that my choice to obtain this TEFL certificate was a right step in right direction. Because, this course doesn't teach is English but innovative methods about how to teach English, which is precisely what I needed.

This was an academic experience for me after a long time and I must admit that I enjoyed it very much!! Warmers in class kept us active and helped us bond. It motivated me to adopt and include fun learning in my classes so that my learners could have an equally fun experience. Out trainer June has reshaped me into a more capable and compassionate teacher. Every staff at the college gave us constant support emotionally and during class training every single day. Meera and Madhu cared for our well being and it was such a beautiful and novel experience. First person to greet me every morning was Bhargavi and her smiles and encouragement kept me going on.

My dream is to teach students in different countries and help them learn English. I know the pain while trying to acquire second or third language, where we are unsure about our spellings, pronunciation, structure and usage. And it motivated me that i make learning new language an easier and fun process.

I want this journey of teaching English to take me places, to meet different people and just give my learners my best and more. To everyone reading this, don't hesitate, just go for it. This course makes you a better teacher and this experience makes you a better person.

Alumni meetings could be introduced to create networking opportunities.
Also, another week or two can be added for preparation of TESOL board examination for the students who want to opt for it.

Ahmed
Sudan

Feedback

My experience at the Asian college of teachers was quite an overwhelming experience. The TESOL course has provided me with optimum benefit to trek the path of teaching young children in the long run. the methodologies used during the course has been well coordinated and very realistic. Furthermore, the teacher practice was outstanding. It was truly amazing being able to practice all that was learned in class to be implemented in an EFL/ESL platform and i was astonished to find the smooth transition of how i was before the course and how i managed to progress through the lessons.

no comment

Deepty
London, UK

ACT June's batch in June

Overall the course was very inspirational and motivating. The trainer was excellent in teaching and clarifying any doubts. Her words of encouragement helped to believe in ourselves. I am very pleased to have joined and completed this TEFL course. I have learned so much about myself and how i want to incorporate TEFL abroad. The staff at ACT are so helpful, friendly and warm which makes its easier to share any concerns. Fellow peers also made the class a lively environment with lots of support and continuous help for each other. The trainer Ms. June is an inspiring teacher/ mentor, who not only taught very well but also had the ability to read each of the students. This is an extra gift and helped many to discover or rediscover their way. Her words are comforting yet motivating.

Again as mentioned before it would be helpful if the list of PGs was revised and better managed PGs were sought to avoid student apprehensions and tension during their stay in Bangalore.
The course itself was faultless. I would recommend this TEFL course run by ACT to anyone interested mainly because of the Trainer. So they should do it wherever June is conducting it.

Niharikaa

Tefl June Batch

It has been an amazing experience. I had absolutely no idea what this course would entail and what was expected of me but it all turned out to be a smooth journey. The TEFL course offered by Asian College of Teachers is a very well planned out one . It tackles all areas of teaching in an efficient way . The in-class experience was great! So were the Peer Teaches and Teaching practices at school. My peers have been so supportive and friendly and they along with the trainers and other staff here made this such a fabulous experience!
So much gratitude for my Trainer June and her co- trainers Meera Ma'am and Madhushree. Also, thank you Bhargavi for being yourself and brightening our days with your sweet smile every morning.

Maybe have alumni meetings for networking, feedback and reconnecting with each other.
The course could be a bit longer so more topics could be taught to us

Sagarika

TEFL, Bangalore

The course was fabulous, energetic and enthusiastic. The group was very encouraging and motivating. Our trainer, June was a fantastic woman with loads of talent and experience. She guided us with all her heart and put us in a right direction. She used many activities, warmers and many more to keep us energetic and keep us going.
The course material was informative and guiding. I am very happy to have pursued this course as it has triggered my past experiences and made me acquire a lot of skills.
My favorite memory that would remain with me forever is the teaching practice as I got a lot experience as well as i realized my areas of improvement.

Nikhil
Noida

A remarkable journey

As I am from basically English medium I didn't have much problem with the language. But the way we were trained it was a all together new way and technique of teaching and lesson plan. I just enjoyed the class and my peers moreover our trainer was too good. I really feel like if some day I can inculcate qualities which will really be pleasant and can be a trainer. I would love to travel worldwide and want to be a teacher/ trainer.

Overall, I have learned a lot throughout the course and it was a great experience to be a part of ACT. Faculties are really supportive in every aspect. They keep us providing optimum level of support throughout the journey and hoping for a lifetime support from ACT team. I am now having a feeling of enhanced professionalism and get a reliable experience from the faculty of ACT.. Overall satisfactory experience...

This program is very well planned and well focused but it should also include tertiary teaching / adult teaching along with the teaching process.

Mahuaa

A wonderful experience!

The journey of 21 days has been unique. I never anticipated that the course would be so fulfilling and enjoyable. The course was very well conducted by our trainer, Kuhurina Basu, who is a very accomplished and experienced person. Her knowledge, patience, warmth & sense of humor is amazing. Rimpa, has been a huge support, ever smiling and ready to help. We were privileged to have Kuhu and Rimpa in the journey of our learning process. The learning process was very smooth, made easy and extremely enjoyable. The interaction between the course mates was absolutely amazing. In the duration of the course, we all became a family and a beautiful bond was created. The practice lessons were highly enjoyable, interaction with young learners was an amazing experience. I was in awe at how the strategies taught in TEFL, was successful when implemented in class.

My TEFL journey was amazingly enriching. The mentors , the classroom, the positive vibes , the environment and the smell of this class , I am going to miss everything so much. The training at schools and the beautiful, lovely children blossomed my heart in a way I cant describe. The fun activities in the class made me realize how teaching kids can be fun and enjoyable. Our country needs such kind of education and training at primary level for the improving th education system. I want to make use of my certificate and the learning to make a better world.

I have got a very wonderful experience while doing this course, which has completely transformed my pedagogical approach in language teaching. I find this course to be very contributing in my future endeavours. Trainers were absolutely fantastic and were very supportive. I learnt some very important techniques and methods, which are very useful to enhance the productivity in the class. I will always remember our trainer, and my classmates. It was really great to have an opportunity to be the part of this program.

The journey of the entire course will be etched in my mind...an unforgettable experience...moments of learning, joy, happiness, laughter and bonding.

The program is enriching in every possible manner. We must promote this course as much as we can in order to produce better teachers for the future generations :) Ways and strategies of Tertiary teaching should be included and emphasized. Overall the course was very good, however I feel the grammar section should be dealt in more detail.

Mah
Penang, Malaysia

Meeting New Friends

I really liked meeting people from different parts of the world and finding that we all share the same hope and vision for the future. I am amazed how strangers who just met each other will unquestionably help those in trouble. It just goes to show how much we should not judge others from first meeting / appearance. Though I considered this course expensive, I believe it will turn out to be beneficial in future.

More information should be given to aspiring teachers without degrees before they enroll for the course.

swarupa
kolkata

A wonderful experience

This is an excellent journey for me as a tefl trainee.I got immense support from my trainers.they are well educated and highly experienced.I am now confident to serve in International school.Here we have done basic lesson for the young learners,and receptive models for secondary learners.These models helped us a lot to improve our teaching techniques and the learner can enjoy the lesson .This lesson will also help the slow learner and gifted child also.

Adult teaching can be a part of this teaching.

ARNAB
KOLKATA

WONDERFUL JOURNERY

The journey was really awesome. We had a wonderful experience with the trainers Mrs Kuhu and Mrs Rimpa. They have given their endless support in learning TESOL. We learnt a lot in these entire program. We completed various types of lesson model like basic receptive listening, receptive reading etc. Overall the journey was fantastic. I hope that I will get endless support from the Asian College of Teachers Assosiation in future.

In this program the adult teaching can also be a part of TESOL.

Aditi
Mumbai

TEFL Goa Rocks

TEFL , Teaching English as a foreign language , a 3 week course and it's a ticket to teach abroad
It is since a year I have been following the ACT network online of Facebook and all I could notice from the various posts of the trainer and trainee was , that TEFL is more of 'making charts , partying and enjoying '
When I came know that this course will be held in Goa , I was head over heels of course because of my preconceived notion about ACT TEFL
But all of my preconceived notion came to a stand still and proved absolutely wrong when I enter the classroom​ , it was a typical student feeling I got when I saw the class
Moreover i was completely taken aback when I saw my trainer
, I have to say this the credit goes to my Trainer Pinky Tripathi Ma'am , she is a bundle of knowledge , a pocket full of innovative ideas to teach and train her trainees , there was never a time I saw her zeal and energy dipping off , she is a perfect role model and a mesmerising personality.
It's because of her I will cherish TEFL journey forever , I love the curriculum , it's wonderful , I indeed recommend all of you to do this TEFL course , it's enriching , if you want to do it then it has to be a amalgamation of ACT and Pinky Tripathi Ma'am
I would recommend you to do this course only under Pinky Tripathi Ma'am as your trainer ,
So if it's TEFL , it's has to be ACT and more over Pinky Tripathi Ma'am only as she is the best according to me. I have been following the ACT network on Facebook, what I had noticed was that TEFL was more about having fun and less about studying, but when it came to pinky ma'am i saw that her dedication was at another level, she never wasted time in taking us out to party or anywhere else, her whole concentration was on the course and our improvement.
Thank you ACT for this wonderful journey
You will always be cherished

no improvement required

Vishnuprakash

TESOL Kochi, 2017

My journey with ACT TEFL has sowed an unforgettable memory, We started this programme as a family. Excellent Trainer makes our day valuable. I have learned a lot about teaching English to the speaker of other language and also to the kids. Though I'm a lecturer in an Engineering college, It was a challenging task for me to teach kids and I felt very difficult in teaching kids. I have learned to be patient and I have become a kid while teaching to kids. I would like to thank my peer because they had behaved like a kid when I was teaching Basic Lessons. This gives me a live experiment that how difficult it is to teach kids. I have learned how to use picture card, context setting this helped me to develop my creativity. Only think which I felt uncomfortable is the ambiance of the training centre. No facilities but the love and affection from my peer makes me to get away from the uncomfortable.

Should arrange Teaching Practice with the school students instead of adult. Should provide with fully equipped training centre.

Aradhika
Mumbai

My Journey

I did TEFL from Goa in May 2017, I must say that I had a marvellous time here. To start off with my trainer Pinky Tripathi ma’am was the best thing that happened to me in a long while, I have done other courses in the past and had had many other mentors but Pinky ma’am will have a profound impact on me because she is the best I have been taught by so far. The course took place in a very spacious venue where we had AC and cold water available throughout the day , the room was very cozy and worked perfectly as a classroom. Pinky ma’am was always absolutely helpful, cheerful and knowledgeable, she left no stone unturned in drilling concepts in our minds and making our peer and practice teaching worth with her minute observations and valuable feedback. She was well prepared and gave me immense knowledge and taught me new techniques to teach English. Her creativity has left me in awe as I never thought things could be done in class so creatively. Though the classes were hectic I looked forward to each day because I had peers who were full of life, I learnt a lot from them and they kept my interest rate high in the class with their ideas and creativity. The curriculum which ACT follows is very well set and is designed in such a manner that helps the trainee to become a well rounded teacher, it caters to all the parameters required for an English teacher in an ESL classroom. With the curriculum my trainer put in her own inputs to make the course interesting and keeping our spirits high, we did lot of activities in class which helped me in paying attention throughout the day. The best thing which my trainer came up with was change of locations for our classes which broke the monotony and made our classes fun, we went to the beach, the pool area and a restaurant to study, I loved those sessions because they were so interesting. Our course co-ordinator was extremely helpful and was available whenever I needed his help. I would obviously recommend this course to all the teachers I know, it has helped me and will help everyone. I would like to thank ACT for giving me the opportunity to learn in Goa and under such an experienced and well versed trainer.I would advise everyone to do this course under Pinky ma’am as I feel she is the best. Kudos to ACT and Pinky ma’am the best trainer anyone could get.

Anusha
Goa

TEFL Journey at Goa

I have pursued my TEFL from Goa, India. My experience in TEFL Goa was indeed very enriching. What I am going to take back with me are the qualities that my trainer has inculcated in me; i.e. my confidence level as a teacher has shot up, I have become more creative, artistic, innovative, patient and all the credit goes to my perfectionist, my trainer Pinky Tripathi Maam. Her immense knowledge, her way of teaching, the efforts she puts in making all our concepts clear is commendable. I have gained a plethora of new ideas and methods to teach from her and above all she has made me a better person, a better confident teacher. She took an extra mile for all of us and made sure we improve on our weak points and make it our high point and that no other trainer does that. She has throughout been a constant support and a role model to look upto. She imbibed in me that one can really teach and touch lives :) The location of the class and the infrastructure is superb and very comfortable, the trainer also took us to different places around the class to break the monotony, like we had sessions on the beach, restaurant, etc. The coordinator was very helpful too and made arrangements for us on time and assisted us. Kudos to ACT TEFL GOA, I would highly recommend everyone to pursue their TEFL Course in Goa under Pinky Tripathi because she is the best!

Sowmya
Thoothukudi

TEFL-Kochi-2017

The programme was excellent and things are really good here but I think the ambience can be made better so that the trainees can feel better and the rooms can be made better. There are very little information for the adult learning because most of the trainees are having college Experience.
The programme was really awesome................... And the trainer gave us a lot of information. I loved the teaching practise sessions. Things went on great. I take my pride to thank our trainer Miss.Rimpa.All the peers were very co-operative and we enjoyed the session

Sri

TEFL KOCHI MAY 2017

The Program was very useful in Teaching Learning Process. It gives immense knowledge in methodology of teaching language. Teachers from various places provides a place to learn and share the experience of each one of us. I hope I would get opportunity from abroad countries. One of my best memories is the trainer Ms. Rimpa Ghosh gave us lot of inputs in teaching and practice and shared the experience. It was a great memory in my life

More activity based teaching.

Edma
Goa

TEFL Journey at Goa

It has been a wonderful 15 days at TEFL classroom Goa. It was a lovely location. The trainer and my peers were very helpful throughout the training programme. I have acquired a lot of innovative knowledge. Since i will be moving to a completely new place, this certification programme will have an added advantage to me in finding better job opportunities. A special thanks to Pinky Maam for all her hardwork and patience she had with me. It was a memorable journey in Goa.

Anita
Kochi, Kerala

Fun way to Learn !!!

This course was most certainly a learning curve. Enjoyed the sessions . My confidence level has been boosted and I most certainly look forward to teaching young learners. Our trainer Ms.Rimpa was very inspiring and motivating. I loved the activities. The laughter and bonding in class was so much of fun.The students were from various back grounds and that made it even more interesting. Especially for me, since I have no previous teaching experience, this interaction with my classmates who were senior lecturers and their eagerness to help and provide me with more advice is truly appreciated. Thank you ACT for initiating this.

More printed lessons on the various topics discussed can be provided , as this would allow us to concentrate better on the lectures without having to take notes.

Reema

Great learning curve

Definitely a great learning curve for me. Molded me to be a better teacher. The trainer's experience and style of teaching is amazing and has inspired me at so many levels.Got an opportunity to learn and teach and the feedback given has been very helpful and motivating.
Loved the foreign language session a lot as it helped me to think from the students' point of view.This would help me to be a better teacher.

ACT brings to you the premium in class training program of 120 hours where you get the opportunity to experience a holistic TEFL training incorporated with the latest teaching techniques and strategies that will you help you excel in the TEFL domain like no other.