TEFL/TESOL Course in India - Teach & Travel the World

Asian College Of Teachers brings Internationally recognized and accredited premium 120 hours TEFL/TESOL - 3 weeks Classroom course in collaboration with & accreditation from TESOL Canada & TESOL USA, Prestigious award body of England Training Qualification UK (TQUK), City College Birmingham, UK. TEFL Courses run every month in Mumbai, Kerala, Bangalore, Kolkata, Goa, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangkok.

I learnt many warmers that could be used to energise a class instantly. One could also learn various techniques to teach listening, reading, writing and speaking to language deficient learners.

Hi, great question! This is a paid position.

Asian College of Teachers starts a new TEFL batch in every three months! You can check it on their website for Delhi centre! Just google Asian College of Teachers official website and you may even give them a call.

• Benefits 8.7
  • Facilities 9.5
  • Instruction 9.1
  • Academic Rigor 6.8
  • Job Assistance 7.2
Bhuvaneswari

TEFL/TESOL In class program Chennai (25 Nov - 13 Dec'19)

Had a wonderful experience at Asian College of Teachers, Chennai. It was a 15 day in-class program. Was able to understand the communication skills, integrated skills and how to deliver these effectively to various levels and ages of learners. Wonderfully handled by the tutor Ashika.. Kudos to her to take the class in a very motivated way.. her warmers, activities, lesson execution, closure, drill exercises, support in our preparation, reviews, reflection, concern handling were really the need of the hour. She has really helped us understand the nuances to teaching a language successfully. Thanks to ACT.. Ashika - you are truly amazing!

What was your funniest moment?
I did a charade as a comic character Hulk. I also did a play enacting like a girl in the audience. These were really appreciated by my peers and the trainer for being so open minded.. To me I felt very happy doing these though it was so funny! :)
ABHIJIT

Excellent Innovative

The TEFL training was innovative which gave us the confidence which enhanced our teaching skills which is enjoyed by learners, as well. Excellent place for teachers to enhance their capabilities. All the lessons we did had some objectives which were cleared, done and fulfilled and explained by the end of the day. a very intensive and useful program for all the teachers, and of all the level. Teachers were pushed to feel their own confidence level, where all the skills are clubbed together.

To address and share all the fellow members or alumni names with all the members.
David
No, I don't recommend this program

ACT TESOL/TEFL Course

Great course, great teacher. Unfortunately the job placement was atrocious. Billabong high International school in Pattambi, Kerala, India is undeveloped, not properly established. My accommodation was a joke, no toilet, no bathroom, no kitchen, no water, no phone or internet coverage. I can't believe someone would allow international teacher's to live and work in atrocious conditions. Please international teacher's just research the course, the country and their placements. My teacher and class mates were awesome and made friends for life, Unfortunately I won't be seeing them. Also be careful, as they want you to obtain a tourist visa to complete course, it's actually against the law to study or work in a foreign country on a tourist visa, this is why I am asking international teacher's to really research your course. Kochi is a wonderful area of Kerala, Keralan people are incredibly awesome and very helpful and friendly people.

Change attitude towards international teachers. I have taught English in many countries, accommodation and conditions were very different from India. Maybe more assistance from your employer, remember you must do and pay for everything to get employment in India
Zak

I would definitely recommend ACT TEFL/TESOL

ACT TEFL/TESOL has been a great course and a fantastic journey. It has given me the knowledge and experience that I need to apply in a classroom and develop myself further as a language teacher. I have learnt about the importance of lesson planning and the different methodologies and strategies of TEFL. The teaching practices gave me real insight into the world of a language teacher and helped me to put myself in the shoes of the language learner. I look forward to developing myself in the future and using everything that I take away from this course to grow as a language teacher. The support we got from our trainer was meticulous and no aspect was left untouched or uncovered in detail. Feedback was given throughout which helped support me along the journey.

Tushar

Excellent

I am a postgraduate in English and have done BEd from Pune University. I have been teaching English for last 10 years at a polytechnic. I want to teach English abroad, so that I searcher over internet and came to know that to teach abroad we need to do some sort of certification like TEFL/TESOL. So I decided to do that then I searched over internet and came across Asian college of Teachers. I went through all the reviews and found it reliable than others so I joined ACT to do TEFL at Pune. My experience in TEFL classroom at ACT was excellent throughout the course. Trainer Aditi Ghosh was very energetic and enthusiastic throughout each and every day. My peers were very cooperative to me. I enjoyed this TEFL 120 hrs. in class programme.

What was your funniest moment?
While learning in TEFL classroom whenever we would perform a warmer activity, those all moments were funny for me.
Perpetina

Amazing experience

It was a great experience and a very wise decision.
Getting to know about different teaching methods and approaches were the guiding light to our trail.
The daily session are filled with learning different approaches with fun and ease.
The methods taught here enable and empower you to teach learners of diverse culture, level, age and understanding.
The main motto is to be you and unlock your own abilities.
Teaching is a board concept with just a simple step i.e your delivery and the way you deliver your concepts and understanding to your learners.
This is a perfect course to begin your career incase you are a fresher to the teaching field.
All the staff and leaders of ACT and very helpful and guiding.
You would not regret this decision ever.

If you love kids and would like to become a kid to teach and guide them then this course is for you.
If you like kids but you are nervous about singing and dancing, no worries, this course will make you overcome that fear and will teach you all the methods and approaches which are required to teach and ESL learner.
Aanchal

Great experience

There was a great experience with ACT I learned so many things here and the different methods of teaching. This is very helpful in my career growth. I will never forget the things which I learned here and the memories which I gained here this all things are unforgettable not related to the career even more things I learned here. Here I learned how to face all my fears. I always get nervoused and my confidence level goes down now I am confident to do any new things without any hesitation. This course helped me not only in the teaching field but even in many more field this course tell me how to easily handle things without getting scared. I join this network to giving the strength and growth in my career. I enjoyed it very much. My trainer Aditi Ghosh she is such a nice trainer she treats every one very friendly.

What was your funniest moment?
When trainer shows a acting how I attend a theory class
Fahmeeda

TEFL COURSE

The class was one unique of its kind. we were given an exposure to different teaching methodologies, a walk through the different modules of teaching. And an intrusive experience about corrections.

First of all, we got to know how different methods and strategies could be used on different levels of English learners no matter what the age was. Especially while teaching English to adult learners. Further, the different ways of study material to be prepared according to the level of exposure of English was something to be kept mandatory. And later, the phase correction was to improve. Debriefing the ways of error correction could be modified was something which will make a big difference when put into practice. This also provided an insight on how to involve students and also encourage them.

Overall, this course is a fine tuner to make us the perfect trainer.