View Other Details
- 0-3 years teaching, coaching, or mentoring experience
- CEFR A2 Italian level (2 semesters/ beginning conversational Italian)
- Interest in growing as a person
- Cost of housing for the duration of the program
- All domestic transportation
- Emergency health insurance
- Pre-departure Italian prep course
- Pre-departure teaching prep course
- Various day trips and cultural activities
- Multi-day vacation to Florence and Cinque Terre
The program is designed so that participants incur no costs while in Italy aside from personal expenses. In addition to these items, our program includes an Italian language prep course and a teaching prep course. We also have our own teaching materials and resources available for your use.
Souvenirs and optional gelato.
You Travel & Teach is a small, international exchange company offering a six-week immersive English teaching experience in Italy. Our annual summer program is perfect for aspiring teachers, Italian language enthusiasts, and those who are curious about the world. Our intimate, personalized take on international travel will offer you the opportunity of a lifetime to better your teaching skills, experience Italy as a local, and form lasting connections with an incredible group of people.
On our summer program which runs annually during June and July, you will have the opportunity to volunteer as an English teacher, experience authentic Italian culture, and see various regions and cities throughout Italy. All the while, you will be able to practice your Italian, get to know an incredible group of people, make lasting friendships, and learn more about yourself than you thought possible!
- One month as a volunteer English teacher at Experience Summer Camp in various locations across Italy
- Two weeks with an Italian host family
- Multiple culturally focused day trips including: hikes, bike rides, a trip to Milan, and more!
- A multi day vacation to Cinque Terre and Florence
- Program starts June 19th and ends August 1st