Teach English in Japan with a Competitive Salary, Small Class, and Bonus

Teach English in Japan
Teach English in Japan

We are seeking motivated, professional and articulate individuals, whose mother tongue is English, to teach communicative language classes to individual students or small groups of students of all ages, including young children. All curricula, textbooks and supporting materials are developed in-house and these combined with our comprehensive training program ensure that every instructor is equipped for and supported in delivering high quality lessons.

For full time teachers, 34 – 37 lessons will be given per week (each lesson is 40 mins). Working hours will be from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM on weekday and 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on weekend. All teachers will have 2 days off work in a week (depending on placement).

We have schools through out Japan. Major areas would include, but not limited to: Tokyo, Chiba, Saitama, Gunma, Kanagawa, Shizuoka, Gifu, Aichi, Mie, Nagano, Kyoto, Shiga, Nara, Osaka, Hyogo, Shikoku, Hokkaido.

• Benefits 8
  • Facilities 8
Lungile

Teaching English in Japan

OnTheMark is the most transparent recruiter I have worked with. They explain everything and are always there if you have any questions. From the time I applied to when I arrived in Japan they remained in contact with me, so not once did I feel lost, alone, or deserted. And for me that was very important since I came to Japan on my own! Japan is quiet an experience! It is heaven for foodies, and people are so friendly and helpful. I don’t speak any Japanese so I was nervous this would cause issues for me, but everyone is always willing to help out if I need anything. I love my school and my colleagues as well! The work is simple yet enjoyable. And I couldn’t have been placed in a better city! I’m in Yokkaichi and it has everything I need! My student are amazing and I am constantly laughing and learning things about Japan through them.

What was your funniest moment?
When I let my Afro out, and I was the talk of the Town!

About On the Mark Education Consulting

On the Mark Education Consulting Inc. provides a FREE placement service to all who would like to teach English in China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia and Russia. Click the "visit site" button to go to our application page and apply...