Japan has become the most popular Teach Abroad destination in the world but until now no program has existed which includes a TEFL certification, cultural immersion course, guaranteed job placement, and 24/7 support. But no need to fret, TravelBud has you covered.
On TravelBud's Paid Teaching program in Japan, you’ll learn all about Japanese culture and language, go on awesome cultural excursions, earn your internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL certification in a Japanese coastal city, and gain 2 full days of invaluable teaching practice at a local Japanese school - all in your first month before you start teaching at your school!
TravelBud's placements are available at the highest quality schools throughout Japan, all of which go through our strict vetting process. You'll earn up $2500 per month and receive 24/-7 in-country support throughout.
We have limited availability on 3 intakes in 2020 so it's best to enquire as soon as possible to reserve your spot!
- Guaranteed paid teaching job at thoroughly vetted schools with a monthly salary of $2000 to $2500 (USD)
- 1 month TEFL/TESOL certification course completed in Japan and tailored to the placement you'll receive in Japan - includes 2 full days of practical teaching in a local Japanese school
- In-depth 1 week Japanese cultural immersion course - includes 7 hours of Japanese language lessons and awesome excursions to cooking classes, trips to ancient castles, a Sumo Wrestling match, and more
- 24/7 support from the moment you enroll and throughout your placement in Japan
- Lifetime Placement Guarantee - after completing your contract in Japan, we'll place you free of charge in as many of our other Teach Abroad destinations as you wish
Upcoming Start Dates for our Paid Teaching programs in 2020
Thailand: April 27th
Vietnam: May 4th
South Korea: July 27th
Myanmar: April 27th