Find Private Language Students Abroad with Teacher Finder

We connect language teachers with private students quickly and painlessly for lessons on location or online. From the beginning, our aim has been to create the most efficient and easy-to-use service possible.

If you're a qualified and professional teacher, we can help you fill your schedule with private students. We're currently active on most continents and organize dozens of lessons every day.

To join us, you only need to fill out a form on our website - qualified candidates will be contacted and included in our international team to start work immediately.

For more information, and to join, please visit our website.

• Benefits 9.2
  • Facilities 8.7
Flora

Highly Recommend

I have used many different sites to advertise my services to potential students and TeacherFinder is by far the most personal and reliable. Within a few days of arriving in Brussels I was set up with two new students wanting numerous regular sessions per week, and we have got on very well due to the fact that TeacherFinder matches you with students that have similar interests. I love the fact that you are speaking with real people who are there to help and not some automated machine, which makes the entire process completely stress-free. I can’t recommend TeacherFinder enough!

I can’t think of anything!
Abel

Great tool to help out foreigners and make a little extra on the side

I love working with Teacher Finder. They're always quickly to respond, and are very open to helping you, no matter your request. The students are all very smart and learn quickly, which makes the process of teaching a lot more fun. So overall I'm really happy to work together with Teacher Finder. If you're looking for Dutch lessons in Amsterdam, be sure to contact them and they'll put you in touch with some very skilled teachers!

Lara

Amazing Teacher Finder

This company is the greatest ever. Not only they do the match with the students but also they ask for reviews, they care if everything is ok, the staff is there always. The paper work is so easy and the students I've got so far are awesome. I am currently living in Barcelona and I've been receiving a match almost every week. I would recommend everybody to work with Andrew and Liisi! Thanks for everything :)

Michael

TeacherFinder

I've worked with a few similar student->teacher matching organizations while I've been teaching and TeacherFinder has been by far the most effective and communicative. Their matching is efficient and they've always been quick to communicate and interact.
So far all the students I have met thru the programme have been pleasant and (importantly) self-motivated.
You lose the benefits of having a school structure with resources and classrooms, but what you gain in flexibility and independence of teaching are more than worth it.

Jack

Teacher Finder Programme

The Teacher Finder programme is a great, intuitively easy service for matching students with teachers.
Pricing matrix offers transparency and reflects market rates.
The Teacher Finder team are helpful, supportive and always available.
Special mention to Andrew who epitomises excellent customer service.
The amount of hours you wish to work are self determined and the back office technical delivery ensures the process is seamless.
Highly recommend this programme.

Ensuring the prospective students are committed to learning and signing up for their classes.
jess

Great way to connect with students

Teacher Finder is a great service for finding students. The process is really easy, the students you get are dedicated and the pricing and fees are really transparent and fair. The team at Teacher Finder match you with students that suit your teaching style and availability and you do the rest! The team is ready to support you in all aspects of the teaching like how to communicate with students, how to negotiate fees as well as providing tips on being a freelance English Teacher. You can work as much or as little as you want or need and the team will adjust new matches according to your schedule that you can update on their easy to use the system. I really recommend Teacher Finder if you are looking to get into the TESL freelancer life!

Adam

A+ experience with Teacher Finder

I have had a wonderful experience with Teacher Finder. When I first moved to Prague, I didn't know what the work environment would be like and the best ways to seek teaching gigs. I made an account with Teacher Finder and hoped for the best. It took several weeks, but I was eventually linked with a student. It is a perfect match and they are great people to work with. Teacher Finder was able to match me with students I otherwise don't think I would have found. I'm hoping Teacher Finder can link me with more students soon!

I highly recommend Teacher Finder for any freelance teachers looking to pick up lessons.

More exposure to potential students so more jobs are offered. I only have one connection through Teacher Finder at the moment and it is working out very well.
Multilingual Tutor via Skype
Brian

Best company I have ever worked with regarding online teaching.

Teacher Finder has been the best company to work with.
In the past I worked with a few other online teaching platforms and I must say that Teacher Finder is the most professional, clarity and understanding is always present, staff response time is excellent and the students I have met are truly extraordinary.

Flexibility, honesty and very different from the factory type of companies out there.
I look forward to a great future with Teacher Finder!

I have no complaints. Very personal and honest. Full trust between company and teacher.
Irene

Easy way to find teaching work, perfect staff

Having just recently arrived in Hamburg, and having a full-time internship, I was unsure of how to go about finding students, especially when I had limited time to do so. Despite's having no students for me for a while, as soon as I was put in touch with a student, I had virtually nothing to do but contact the student and start teaching. The staff are unbelievably helpful and consistently available. The students have also been a pleasure to teach and the prices they suggest are fair. There's also no ambiguity once contact between both parties has been made, and there's no confusion, since they play the middle-man perfectly. I would recommend this without any doubt.

Helen

A fantastic & hassle free introduction to Private English Teaching

Teacher Finder have been fantastic in their support since I moved to Budapest. I have been lucky to be matched with people who have become long-term students which has given me the start I needed in TEFL Teaching in a new city and country! The Teacher Finder programme was a huge help in finding language students and providing information, advice and guidance along the way. They provide a flexible service with a personal touch whilst being professional and efficient :-)

Only to say that when you sign up a brief overview of the student demand for the city you are in, would be useful as a guideline of sorts for the amount of work to be expected. Other than that, keep doing what you do so well!
Carolina

Easy matching system, great opportunity!

I was looking for students in Budapest, Hungary and teacher finder made the job much easier. Ever since I started I have been successfully matched with great students and we've easily arranged our lessons.
Teacher finder works in the best possible way, our communication has been excellent, simple and fast, and the best is that I have the opportunity to do what I like with flexible schedules that I choose with the students.

It's already great!
Anna

Teacher Finder

Teacher Finder is definitely one of the best thing that could happen to me as a private teacher. After a quick entry process I got into their absolutely friendly and helpful team and got new students within a week or so.
By choosing your interests they match you with students who has similar hobbies, etc., so - at least in my case - we usually end up having a 1.5 hours class because we just like to chat and talk about ideas, experiences and culture. It is great to meet people from all over the world and immediately have something in common.
The process is very easy from the beginning, the quick updates for the team takes only a few seconds which is very convenient. Also, no hidden fees.
What I have learnt with Teacher Finder that really, trust goes both ways; and it can result in something amazing!

I really can not say anything negative about it, it is perfect the way it is.
Antoinette

Simple Smart and Effective

I came across the Teacher Finder website by chance just a few weeks ago. I was interested in teaching private language classes, but uninspired by the idea of applying to language schools. After a quick and easy process of filling out and submitting some online forms, Teacher Finder welcomed me to their community and immediately began matching me with students.

I find their system to be extremely effective. I also appreciate that they did not charge money to register, but trust the teacher to pay a fixed amount to Teacher Finder after the first four sessions with each new student.

Teacher Finder employees respond quickly to emails and I find their whole system for communicating very easy to use. I'm happy to have encountered this resource and hope many others will benefit from their services.

Honestly, I can't think of anything. It works really wonderfully!
Farhia

A great site!

The guys at teacher finder are very supportive and so far I am having a positive experience. They are always there to help and the students they match you with are a great match for you as they are required to fill out a questionaire before being matched to a teacher. I find the freedom they give you in choosing your hours to be very effective.
In addition, every few weeks you are encouraged to update your availability in case any chances have been made to your current schedule. If you have an enquiries or problems, teacher finder are on call to help. I would recommend anyone to this site!

If it ain't broke, why fix it.
Marzia

Great opportunities and great staff

I have been working as a teacher for Teacher Finder for about 6 months and I would say that the experience is absolutely positive.
Not only is the organization excellent but also the staff is amazing.
The team is really supportive and efficient at their jobs. They are always ready to help and they stay in touch with you just to make sure that you can live your teaching experience at your best. Moreover, the service itself is easy to use and no intrusiveness at all. Even the paperwork/payment is fast and simple.
This is an excellent way to find students and meet great people. I have had great students so far, amazing people coming from different part of the world with whom I am still in touch.

I teach in Rome which is a very big city with a very extended centre so the cost of transportation as well as the time you spend on public transport are very consistent. As a solution it could be considered to split the transportation cost between students and teachers and to ask students to book for not least than 2 lessons at time.

About Teacher Finder

Teacher Finder makes it easy for private language teachers to connect with students looking to take lessons.

Our aim is to make the process of uniting professional teachers with eager students as simple and quick as possible. We organize both face-to...