Greenheart Travel’s paid English teaching program in Myanmar is your chance to make an incredible impact in the classroom while getting paid to travel. Most teaching placements are in private international schools or language schools in Yangon, the former capital and largest city in Myanmar.
The positions are full time, meaning that hours will range from 35-40 hours per week, five days per week, and you may teach students who are young children up through high school and even young adults.
-Paid teaching position in Myanmar
**No Bachelor's or college diploma required**
- 1-week orientation (+ optional 3 week TESOL certification) in Yangon
- Monthly salary of $750-$1,150 USD
-Business visa sponsorship
-Full background check and screening on school/position
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Airport Pickup and One week orientation in Yangon, Myanmar
- Accommodation during orientation in Yangon
- Basic language training included in your program
- International Medical and Accident Insurance provided by Greenheart Travel for 6 months
- Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your teaching contract
View the latest teaching job postings on our job board.