The aim of the 4 Week TEFL course in Granada, Nicaragua is to thoroughly prepare you for teaching EFL in any overseas environment. You will be able to prepare lessons for all age groups and levels and feel confident when selecting materials and activities.
Students will also get real hands on experience, designing and teaching their own English classes to the local community. We aim to provide a holistic learning experience beyond just teaching a methodology.
- Help teach some of the most impoverished children in Central America
- Go on one of our school visits to experience teaching in a local school
- Receive certification which is both accredited and internationally recognized
- Enjoy the convenience of living in the school with other students and teachers
- Truly experience the culture and love with a local family