• Online

Adults Early Childhood
Aug 11, 2020
Apr 11, 2022
8 travelers are looking at this program

Earn extra income, set your own work-from-home hours, and make a difference in the lives of others with EF's Teach Abroad program. Whether you're new to teaching or a seasoned professional, EF's sophisticated online classroom makes teaching English online easier than ever.

• Content 5
  • Engagement 6
  • Platform 6
Almohannad
No, I don't recommend this program

Your payment card will be used without your permission

I've subscribed for three months as a trial, assuming that once the trial finished they will inform me and ask me if I want to continue, but I was surprised when they deduct 99 USD from me without any prior notice.

When I complained and ask for a refund, they told me that I've approved the terms and conditions (Who in earth read terms and conditions)

This is the terms but I didn't read it:
"For some Trials, we’ll require you to provide your payment details to start the Trial. By providing such details you agree that we may automatically begin charging you for the Subscription on the first day following the end of the Trial on a recurring monthly basis or another interval that we disclose to you in advance. IF YOU DO NOT WANT THIS CHARGE, YOU MUST CANCEL THE APPLICABLE SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE THE END OF THE TRIAL."

So be careful because your payment card will be used without your permission.

1 person found this review helpful.