Teach Away - Teaching Jobs in Qatar

Teach Away - Teaching Jobs in Qatar

Join the Teach Abroad 101 webinar and learn HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT TEACHING JOB!

Get the inside scoop on landing a teaching job abroad! Our Teach Away experts will share how to qualify and apply for positions with schools around the world. Join us on March 19, 2018, at 7:00 - 8:00 PM EST.

Spaces are limited! Save your spot now!

Teach Away is now offering unique teaching jobs for both new teacher graduates and experienced educators with a prestigious private American school in Doha, Qatar.

This is an exciting and rare opportunity for new teachers to work in the Gulf Region and jump start their careers, while living in a rapidly developing country with a booming expat community.

Teachers can expect to join an experienced, multinational team of staff in modern state-of-the-art schools, equipped with the latest technology and enjoy a comprehensive mentorship program. We're recruiting primary and secondary school teachers for one year contracts that include a generous salary, free accommodation and airfare, insurance and vacation.

A TEFL certificate will get you noticed by hiring schools in Qatar. Earn your TEFL certification online, from the world-renowned University of Toronto.

1 Year+
Salary / Benefits
- Salary: Up to 11,000 QR per month ($3,100 USD per month)
- Housing: Shared,furnished accommodation provided
- Airfare: One round-trip flight per year
- Vacation: All national holidays and vacation days
- Health insurance: Provided
- Visa: Provided

Yes, a bachelor degree, a teaching credential/license and a minimum of 1 year teaching experience is enough.

• Benefits 9
  • Facilities 9

Qatar and Teach Away

I went to Qatar right after teaching in Abu Dhabi. The process was surprisingly easy, even though I was already overseas and I ended up having a Skype interview arranged with the school almost right after I had applied. My placement coordinator helped me by recommending sites for research on the school and the country. The international school I ended up being placed at provided great benefits and really took care of its teachers. I thank Teach Away and my coordinator for connecting me!

My New Adventure

I decided to teach overseas because I wanted a bit of an adventure. Growing up overseas, I always enjoyed experiencing new cultures and traditions (and food!). I also wanted to learn from teachers who are from other parts of the world!! I hope to gain new teaching methods and practices from my colleagues. I just want to grow as a teacher and as a person. I didn't really know what to expect when I applied to Teach Away. I had my phone interview talking with Mia. While it was an interview, I felt like she was encouraging me through my answers. After I accepted my job, Mia continued to answer any questions that popped into my head. The webinars that they hosted were informative. I guess in saying all of this is that the recruitment process of Teach Away has surpassed my expectations.

About Teach Away

Teach Away offers a wide variety of international teaching jobs with English-speaking education organizations, public, and private schools. Established in 2003, Teach Away has become a leader in international teacher recruitment through a commitment...