View Other Details
- Native English speakers.
- Bachelor degree.
- At least 1 year young learner teaching experience.
- TEFL / TESOL certificate preferred.
- Patient, energetic and enjoy working with young learners.
- Can commit to a 12 month contract.
- Shared apartment provided (subsidized by the school).
- Work visa paid by the school
- Free monthly transport pass
- Free private health insurance
- 1-week teacher training in Moscow
- All teaching materials provided by the school
- Free Russian lessons
- 24-hour emergency support
- Airport pick up
- Paid public holidays
- Bi-weekly social events and parties for teachers and staff
On the Mark Education is looking for enthusiastic and professional native English teachers who are ready for adventures to join our team in Moscow, Russia.
There are around 22 teachers in our team. Teachers will work from Monday to Friday and will have a chance to explore the city during the weekend. On the Mark Education offers teaching positions in both public and private schools, kindergarten and 1 on 1 tutoring within Moscow. Teachers will teach in a classroom size with max 12 students in each classroom in order to make sure each student gets the attention and opportunity to express themselves that they deserve. Mainly our students are young learners from ages 4 to 12 and teenagers 12 to 18.
Teachers will use our programs and materials when teaching in the schools. These programs begin from 1st grade and continue through 11th grade.