Our centers in the Kingdom are supervised by The Ministry of Education. We only employ dedicated and experienced teaching staff. Thus, our program now is a reliable source to teach English for all our customers as individuals or companies.
There are around 200 teachers in our centers located in Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam and Abha. Teachers will teach up to 30 hours per week with 15 clients max in each classroom.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's degree (any discipline)
- 120 hour TEFL or CELTA certification
- 3 years ESL teaching experience for candidates who have BA in English
- 5 years ESL teaching experience for candidates who don't have BA in English
- Basic net salary: 10,500 – 13,500 SAR (2,800 – 3,460 USD)
- Round trip flight ticket and housing allowance provided
- Contract completion bonus: 50% of current salary
- Airport pick up
- 1 week hotel stay free of charge
- 30 days paid holiday
- Medical insurance
- Work visa
- Tax free salary.
- Free housing.
- Upfront paid round trip flight.