- Saudi Arabia
View Other Details
- A TEFL qualification of a minimum 120 hours.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
- A passport from a native English-speaking country.
- For jobs in Saudi Arabia, visa regulations mean a Bachelor’s degree in English (dual major is accepted) or TEFL is required.
Can't find an English teaching job? Then turn to Tamaki TEFL Recruitment and let us help you find a position in one of the richest grounds for every aspiring TEFL instructor: Asia!
We offer advice, support and opportunities to teach in one of the following countries: Japan, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia and China. Our founder, Tomoko Tamaki, has personally taught in Japan, Vietnam and China and thanks to her lifelong experience as an English instructor, she can help you prepare and find the best place where you can develop as a TEFL instructor! TTR provides a comprehensive recruitment service and support during your job interview and application, as well as guidance on visas and pre-departure assistance.
In this growing competitive world that is the TEFL industry, recruiters have become key allies for future teachers to land their dream job abroad, but none other has helped them as personally and professionally as Tamaki TEFL Recruitment, so don't think it twice and contact us right away!
- Teach in Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, China or Japan!
- We provide guidance and support to help you land a dream job in any of these countries.
- Thanks to our founder's experience, you can fully rely on TTR as one of the most experienced and insightful recruitment agencies around!