International TEFL Academy Barcelona: Learn to teach English in Spain

International TEFL Academy Barcelona: Learn to teach English in Spain

ITA Barcelona offers a fully accredited 190 hour TEFL certificate with a high quality academic content which is not only respected by employers, but also provides the perfect platform from which to begin your English teaching career.

This is a 4-week residential course leading to the internationally recognized Level 5 Certificate in TEFL awarded by TQUK held at our centre in Barcelona, Spain.

• Small groups
  • Highly experienced trainers
  • Comprehensive job guidance
  • Join an international ITA alumni network
Europe » Spain » Barcelona
Salary / Benefits
See site for details.
Included in your TEFL course fee:
Level 5 Certificate in TEFL (CELTA/Trinity alternative) awarded by the Ofqual recognised awarding body TQUK
TQUK Course Transcript (with final course grades for coursework and teaching practice)
All TQUK Registration fees
TEFL Course materials (except main course book)
Job guidance for Barcelona and the rest of Spain. We often assist with placements in schools throughout Asia and Spain.
Learn at BESS Idiomas, a modern and busy language school near many local amenities.
Benefit from the support of a highly experienced staff including teachers and teacher trainers.
Pre-departure support (Skype available), including booking accommodations before your arrival. (Flights & accommodation not included in course fee)
Reference for TEFL job applications.
Not included in your course fee:
Flights
Main course book (Purchased online as PDF (40€) or hard copy (63€) in advance)
Accommodation & meals
Visa costs
Airport pick-up (available at extra cost)

• Benefits
  • Facilities

Irene
Prague

TESOL course in Barca :)

Looking for a fun challenge? The course was intense but rewarding!
The day began with teaching from our lovely tutors and was than followed by a break or chance to get some work done!
In the afternoons our Spanish students came- a charming group of locals with different levels of English. I was pretty nervous to start teaching but our tutors were encouraging and offered only constructive criticism.
In the evenings and weekends there was always so much to see, although I have been to Barcelona in the past I was surprised by how much is happening each day! I lived very close to Park Guell and so I could visit the park whenever I wanted which was a bonus!

I would have liked maybe some more ideas on how to make great looking lessons plans, we worked on it a bit but I may have needed some more help!

Rachel
Washington University in Saint Louis

Outstanding Training Provided by Exceptional Instructors

I strongly recommend Intesol Spain for TEFL training. I had an amazing experience - the course is demanding and challenging which ensures that you are well prepared to begin teaching as soon as you complete the program.

The trainers, Stephen and Kerry, are absolute experts in their delivery of the material, but more importantly, in just four weeks they are able to mold you into the teacher you hoped you would be. I greatly respect Stephen and Kerry; they are highly qualified for their positions and will give you the best training possible.

I really like that Intesol Spain is smaller than other TEFL companies in Barcelona because the trainers are able to provide a more personalized approach and take the time to meet one on one with the students and address all types of concerns - professional ones and personal ones too.

Practice teaching was a great experience as there are small group classes that you get to teach while Stephen or Kerry observes and steps in if necessary. Leading up to the class, Stephen and Kerry take you through every step of the planning to make the lesson as successful as possible. You are then provided with immediate feedback following the class and it is always constructive and useful, giving you a goal for the next time you teach.

I taught in the U.S. for more than ten years and definitely came into the experience thinking that I could just breeze through it - that wasn't the case. I say that so potential students are aware that you have to work really hard, but if you're willing to do so and want to learn from the best, then Intesol Spain is definitely the place for you.

And, as an added bonus, you have the awesome location of being two blocks from one of Gaudi's greatest works, the Sagrada Familia.

The program is very demanding and I wish that there could be less assignments. However, I understand that the requirements come from international standards.

ITA Barcelona is a dynamic TEFL teacher-training organization that guarantees you so much more.

We offer you the opportunity to train to be a teacher whilst experiencing life in the fabulous city of Barcelona, Spain.

Our course is accredited by the National Awarding Body TQUK