Get TEFL Certified in Barcelona & Get Paid to Teach English in Spain!

Interested in getting paid to live in Barcelona? By earning your accredited TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy, you can teach English in Spain & 80+ countries worldwide.

Spain is one of the most popular locations in Europe and the world for teaching English abroad. A 4-year university degree is preferred but not required to teach in Spain. A TEFL certification is strongly recommended.

ITA Barcelona offers a fully accredited 190 hour TEFL certificate with a high quality academic content which is not only respected by employers, but also provides the perfect platform from which to begin your English teaching career.

• All students and graduates receive hands-on job placement assistance from the local staff in Spain in addition to lifetime, worldwide job search guidance from ITA's expert team of advisors.
  • All ITA-operated classes are externally monitored & approved at a Level 5 Ofqual accreditation by TQUK. Our certificates are recognized worldwide at the highest level for TEFL certification.
  • Exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you head out & get your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad.
  • Learn from university-level instructors and enjoy small class sizes to ensure you get a personalized, high quality classroom experience.
  • Receive an 190-hour TEFL certification and complete 10-hours of practice teaching so you'll have the confidence to run your own classroom.

• Benefits 9.7
  • Facilities 8
Tatum

Worth Every Penny

My experience with the TEFL academy in Barcelona was one of the highlights of my year. I was in the classroom with a small, sociable group of students in a wonderful city. The staff at ITA Barcelona were fantastic and helpful for each individual need. They held our hand through the course and really prepared us for the working environment. I was set-up in a great apartment with a local Spanish woman, which allowed me to improve my Spanish and meet local people outside of my ITA classroom.
I am now teaching full-time in Vietnam at an International School teaching reading, writing, listening, and speaking to middle and high-school students. I also have a part-time job teaching adults and young learners. This course is well worth the price due to the endless opportunities that will follow.
The practice lessons with ITA Barcelona allowed me to teach a variety of English language learners, from young learners to advanced adults. ITA Barcelona prepared me to enter the teaching world as a qualified and experienced teacher.

Irene

TESOL course in Barca :)

Looking for a fun challenge? The course was intense but rewarding!
The day began with teaching from our lovely tutors and was than followed by a break or chance to get some work done!
In the afternoons our Spanish students came- a charming group of locals with different levels of English. I was pretty nervous to start teaching but our tutors were encouraging and offered only constructive criticism.
In the evenings and weekends there was always so much to see, although I have been to Barcelona in the past I was surprised by how much is happening each day! I lived very close to Park Guell and so I could visit the park whenever I wanted which was a bonus!

I would have liked maybe some more ideas on how to make great looking lessons plans, we worked on it a bit but I may have needed some more help!
Rachel

Outstanding Training Provided by Exceptional Instructors

I strongly recommend Intesol Spain for TEFL training. I had an amazing experience - the course is demanding and challenging which ensures that you are well prepared to begin teaching as soon as you complete the program.

The trainers, Stephen and Kerry, are absolute experts in their delivery of the material, but more importantly, in just four weeks they are able to mold you into the teacher you hoped you would be. I greatly respect Stephen and Kerry; they are highly qualified for their positions and will give you the best training possible.

I really like that Intesol Spain is smaller than other TEFL companies in Barcelona because the trainers are able to provide a more personalized approach and take the time to meet one on one with the students and address all types of concerns - professional ones and personal ones too.

Practice teaching was a great experience as there are small group classes that you get to teach while Stephen or Kerry observes and steps in if necessary. Leading up to the class, Stephen and Kerry take you through every step of the planning to make the lesson as successful as possible. You are then provided with immediate feedback following the class and it is always constructive and useful, giving you a goal for the next time you teach.

I taught in the U.S. for more than ten years and definitely came into the experience thinking that I could just breeze through it - that wasn't the case. I say that so potential students are aware that you have to work really hard, but if you're willing to do so and want to learn from the best, then Intesol Spain is definitely the place for you.

And, as an added bonus, you have the awesome location of being two blocks from one of Gaudi's greatest works, the Sagrada Familia.

The program is very demanding and I wish that there could be less assignments. However, I understand that the requirements come from international standards.

About International TEFL Academy Barcelona

ITA Barcelona is a dynamic TEFL teacher-training organization that guarantees you so much more.

We offer you the opportunity to train to be a teacher whilst experiencing life in the fabulous city of Barcelona, Spain.

Our course is accredited by the...