View Other Details
1 year of Developing Teacher course and student visa - 1200€ ($1500 approx)
1 month of accommodation - 550€ ($550 approx)
- Pre-course breakfast
- One-on-one careers guidance session
- Lifetime job support in Spain
- Trinity College London moderation and certification fees
- Social calendar and access to alumni group
Get an internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL qualification and work in arguably the best city in the world for English teachers!
Do one month of intensive training to get the official Trinity CertTESOL qualification, followed by 12 months of our Developing Teacher course to qualify for a long-term student visa.
This program is ideal for you if:
- You have never taught before or have little formal experience
- You want to maximize your work opportunities with first-class training and an internationally recognized certificate
- You want to work legally and travel freely during your time in Spain
- You are serious about making a career change and becoming an English teacher
The Trinity CertTESOL, much like the CELTA, is regulated by Ofqual, the UK government exam board and recognized all over the world as an excellent training course for new teachers.
- Small groups and personalized approach – maximum of 12 trainees per class
- Visa service for non-EU citizens - work up to 12 months and extend from Barcelona
- Modern classrooms – interactive whiteboards, projectors, library
- Job contacts and placement help – our host school hires exclusively from TEFL Iberia graduates
- Affordable, comfortable accommodation during your time in Barcelona