Internationally Recognized TEFL Certificate with Teaching Visa in Barcelona!

TEFL Iberia graduates
Students preparing lessons in our beautiful library
Students preparing lessons in our beautiful library
Students in a TEFL class
Students in a TEFL class

Get an internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL qualification and work in arguably the best city in the world for English teachers!

Do one month of intensive training to get the official Trinity CertTESOL qualification, followed by 12 months of our Developing Teacher course to qualify for a long-term student visa.

This program is ideal for you if:

- You have never taught before or have little formal experience
- You want to maximize your work opportunities with first-class training and an internationally recognized certificate
- You want to work legally and travel freely during your time in Spain
- You are serious about making a career change and becoming an English teacher

The Trinity CertTESOL, much like the CELTA, is regulated by Ofqual, the UK government exam board and recognized all over the world as an excellent training course for new teachers.

• Small groups and personalized approach – maximum of 12 trainees per class
  • Visa service for non-EU citizens - work up to 12 months and extend from Barcelona
  • Modern classrooms – interactive whiteboards, projectors, library
  • Job contacts and placement help – our host school hires exclusively from TEFL Iberia graduates
  • Supportive atmosphere and highly experienced staff team

• Instruction 9.8
  • Academic Rigor 8.8
  • Job Assistance 10
Jayde

I am living my best life thanks to TEFL Iberia!

Tefl Iberia is such an incredible academy and I couldn't be happier with how my life has turned out living in Spain since finishing the course. The amount of support you receive from your tutors is beyond amazing, I was given the upmost attention and time and the team ensured that I was feeling confident throughout the whole duration of the course. Along with the incredible support, I was equipped with all the skills and knowledge to allow me to enter the real world as a confident ESL teacher. I was provided with job and CV support which had me landing a job just 2 weeks after graduating the course and I have had their continuous support ever since! The location of the school is perfect, the facilities are great and the people are even greater. I cannot recommend TEFL Iberia enough!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Standing up infront of a class and teaching my first lesson. I overcame this with the support from my tutors and classmates as we were all in it together and the tutors were there every step of the way.
Alexandra

Taking this course at TEFL Iberia was 1 of the best decisions I have EVER made!!

Don´t even think about it, just do it! The course made me step out of my comfort zone, I got over my fear of standing in front of a class and I learned so much within a month! The course is quite intense, but the end result makes it all worthwhile!! :)
You learn different teaching methods, create your own teaching material and get to experience what it´s really like to be a teacher! The tutors are phenomenal, they offer you as much help as they can, but at the same time leave you enough space to be creative and express yourself as a new teacher! Apart from helping you develop your teaching skills, the instructors also help you with your CV, and prepare you for what is to come once the course is over.

The school atmosphere is fantastic and everyone is happy and ready to help you with any enquiry you might have! There are always interesting people in the small library the school offers, making it a great opportunity for you to meet people from around the world. :)

A wonderful and unforgettable experience!

Katie

Highly Recommend

I had the most amazing experience with TEFL Iberia! Everyone from the staff to the teachers were happy to help in any way possible. Picking to do my studies in Barcelona was the best decision as well. There are so many opourtunities for jobs when you're done with the course here. The staff will help you extend your visa, which can be challenging at times. The course work itself is planned out nicely so you're not too overwhelmed. They help you with small things like what to pack to come, to bigger things like securing your housing for you. They make sure you are comfortable with who and where you are living. Overall I had a good experience and have no bad comments. You will not regret it if you get your TEFL certificate with TEFL Iberia, I can't thank them enough!

Nothing, everything they did helped me. I don't have any bad comments.
Estefania

Great experience and value

After spending hours online researching different courses in Barcelona, I chose TEFL Iberia and I couldn't have made a better decision! I had no prior teaching experience so the thought of becoming an English teacher in a foreign country seemed like a great challenge (also kind of scary!). The 4 week TEFL course was intensive, in a great way, and I learned SO much. Everyone there is extremely knowledgeable on the subject and always there for support. You'll get practice teaching from the very first day and gain the confidence to prepare your own lessons along the way. This school definitely gave me all the tools I needed to start off on the right foot in Barcelona and I'm still continuing to learn new techniques through the Teacher Development Course. Now, who knows when I´ll return to California :)