TEFL/TESOL Course in Barcelona, Malaga and Cadiz

TEFL/TESOL Course in Barcelona, Malaga and Cadiz

The Trinity Certificate in TESOL is a qualification recognised by schools worldwide. Oxford TEFL offers this four-week, 134-hour course in 6 exciting locations: Barcelona, Prague, Kerala (India), London, Malaga & Cadiz. Our training schools have everything you need and are in central locations which are great for studying in and for finding language teaching jobs.

All our trainers hold a Trinity Diploma/DELTA qualification. They are qualified to train TEFL teachers, as well as teach English. They offer expertise in the world of TESOL/TEFL, as well as support and experience.

We offer a visa service and a FREE careers service. We have dedicated TEFL advisers in each of our training schools, contacts with language schools worldwide and our Oxford Tefl Jobs Facebook page which will allow you to find the best opportunities available.

Oxford TEFL’s Trinity Cert TESOL is competitively priced in all our locations and with low-cost accommodation and accommodation service.

Europe » Spain » Malaga

Alice Brannen
Alice
Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

My time at Oxford House

My time at Oxford house was very enjoyable. Not only was I getting a certified qualification I was getting the practice experience I needed to teach in the job market. The teachers were friendly and helpful, and I made some really good friends. The structure threw you in the deep teaching on the first day, but kept everything stress free. I recommend this course to anyone looking for a qualification.

I think if this program could be improved in any way it could be not having a graded mid course appraisal. I think it was bad timing having all the hand ins in the last week, and the exam on the same day as the tp log.

Siobhan
Kilkelly

My Oxford tefl experience- Barcelona.

Over the past month I have been overwhelmed with the about of information I have received. Reflecting on it now, it has honestly been one of the best experiences and I am truly grateful to all the tutors for their guidance and support.
When starting the course you feel like you have been "thrown in the deep end" but reflecting on it now, I wouldnt have had it any other way. Within the first week you teach a 45 minute lesson, yes it nerve wrecking but its the best experience one can get.
When preparing for each lesson all the tutors will give you guidance and support. Also there is various course books that you can take materials from.
Overall it is a brilliant facility to work in and everyone is very approachable and friendly. Would highly recommend this course to anyone.

The pre-course task counts as a continuous assessment mark and you get feedback on it.

Oxford TEFL is among the most highly-regarded teacher training institutions in Europe. Thousands of teachers have earned their TESOL certificate in our centres in Barcelona, Prague, Cadiz, Malaga, London and Kerala (India). We are also one of the largest providers in the world of the