Multiple Locations +7

Certifications
TEFL
Weekly Classroom Hours

Pricing

The prices differ depending on what country you are doing your TEFL course in, so please check on the website for accurate information depending on your location.
What's Not Included
Some Accommodation Activities Some Activities Airfare Domestic Airfare Airport Transfers Meals Some Meals SIM cards Transportation Travel Insurance Visa Wifi
Feb 23, 2021
Dec 31, 2021
5 travelers are looking at this program

At the TEFL Academy we only offer one course because we want all our students to have the best access to global TEFL opportunities. Our course leads to a Level 5 TEFL Certificate (168 hours), regulated by Ofqual (UK) and the DEAC (US) so it’s certified by 2 government bodies!

The beauty of this course is that you will gain a real understand of your potential employers needs. In the TEFL world certain employers favor classroom study to purely online. With our course you get the best of both worlds - 20 hours in the classroom + 148 hours online. Facr-to-face tuition will give you additional confidence and allow you to have a competitive edge in the marketplace for jobs.

The 20-hour weekend classroom course is designed to breakdown the fundamentals of TEFL. Within those 20 hours you will have teaching opportunities and gain knowledge from other students in the classroom.

Program Highlights

• Academic Rigor 8.9
  • Job Assistance 8.9
Jaap

Excellent Online TEFL Course

The course was easy to follow, kept me motivated and proved good feedback on my assignments. Marking was done quickly and allowed me to progress swifty.
The course was also well built, starting with the basics of reading, writing and grammar and ending with the different types of classes and classroom styles.
I appreciated all the extra resources and links to external websites. These are really handy and will serve me well while teaching.
I'm now ready to teach abroad with my TEFL Level 5 in the pocket!

Gladys

TEFL Academy experience

Even as an experienced teacher I found thr TEFL Academy course as an useful tool to update and expand my knowledge in teaching.
The course is updated, as it also cover online tools and online teaching. Something that I really appreciate is that the activities and assignments are always thought provoking.

Guidance and a fast answer from the tutors was fundamental for me as I also work. Throughout the course you feel accompanied as tutors respond fasta which is very important when teaching online.

I recommend it to anyone who wants to take his career to the next level. An international certificación is a must nowadays.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would have enrolled faster.
As I was a bit skeptical about online certificacions, I spent months doing my research before I finally decided to take the plunge and enroll. Luckily, once I started the TEFL Academy course I realized it run smoothly and made regret having waiting that long to enroll.
Leah

Great course!

It was a good amount of time given to complete the course, with fun and engaging activites. I learnt a lot about teaching English and now feel ready to go out into the world to teach. I learnt a lot about myself and how I study and also about my own language. There was a lot that I wasn't aware of as a native English speaker.
It was challenging enough, with good assignments which pushed me to think about how I would personally create a lesson when teaching students in English.
Overall a great course

Don't limit yourself by your fears! You can achieve anything
Sana

Worth the investment!

Me and my husband both joined it together when there was an offer. We loved studying for it and attending the online webinar together. The course required commitment, rigour and hard work in order to pass the assignments. Being a teacher by profession, I still found the TEFL assignment challenging and practical. I learnt so much about teaching English as I had forgotten a lot of the essential terms since school. The course is designed to refresh your content knowledge. The feedback on the assignment was quick and very detailed too. Very well designed course. A*

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Doing the assignments pretty late. It can get very stressful! I took a pause, made a rough draft, then talked my husband through what I had written. He gave me some feedback and I then edited my activities to make them more user friendly.
Eleni

TEFL Level 5 course

Overall it was a great experience, easy to follow and I truly enjoyed it! Every piece of information was interesting but also really helpful for a teacher's career. The tutors were always there to give great advice and feedback! I would recommend this to anyone who loves the English language as well as teaching and sharing language and culture with people of different backgrounds. Even as a non-native English speaker, if you have a good knowledge of the English language this can be entirely helpful!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Maybe I would spend more time paying attention to every single detail because everything is truly there for a reason! But overall it was really helpful!
ILNUR

It's absolutely the best course

A highly informative, applicable and easy to follow the course by absolutely knowledgeable professionals. The thorough, well-organised and engaging course content reflects the professionalism and the extensive knowledge of the professors in this field. I wish there would be more courses like this from the same academy.
For existing and especially teachers with experience, probably not a lot to learn, but it's a good refresher and for new teachers it carries some good reminders and ideas.
Special thanks to Lynne Cristofoli, Mairead O'Connor and Rebecca Brown Forden!

Better to be done when in an academic context and with an ongoing project to carry out the exercises and assignments.
Rachelle

Tefl level 5 online course

The tefl acadamy give alot of opportunities. I have enjoyed the Tefl level 5 online course . I had alot of time to complete all of the 10 units and assignments before the end date. I would recommend it for all adventurous ,fun,outgoing people and people that love kids and peope in general. Telf is an amazing company that can expand your carreer opportunities and you get a chance to explore the world. I found it in between easy and difficult. Now that I have my level 5 tefl Certificate, I can do what I love and be more adventurous.

Nicola

Well organised, very clear and user friendly

The material is very presented and user friendly. I'm not a tech wizard but I found their website very easy to use. Lots of extra reading and resources. Very useful and comprehensive feedback from my tutors. The course covers every aspect: grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation etc , different teaching methods and styles. There is a very useful unit on classroom management, use of internet and modern technology. It also covers teaching different ages. I enjoyed it and recommend it. Great value for money.

I think one extra month. It is a very tight program