Teach English in Taiwan with BigByte

Teach English in Taiwan with BigByte

At BigByte, they call it learning, we call it fun. At Big Byte, you have experience personal and professional development while working with a staff dedicated to the success of your students as well as the development of your professional goals. Big Byte offers one of the most innovative school systems in Taiwan. We value teachers who are dedicated to the success of their students. BigByte looks for hard working, enthusiastic and team-oriented teachers who are serious about education.

BigByte’s school year starts in September and ends in June. During the summer teachers have the opportunity to travel or work our summer school program. Our hiring season usually is from May-August, but we accept resumes all year round. BigByte provides ARC, Health insurance, 16-20 hours, positive work atmosphere, support for our teachers, organized curriculum and competitive pay.

Asia » Taiwan

Cassie
Lexington, KY
University of Kentucky

Great School with Great People

I absolutely loved working at the school! If I ever move back to Taiwan I would love to be employed by Big Byte again. The people are wonderful and the pay is good. Most importantly, it was a lot of fun!

The Chinese staff (in some schools) didn't always do the best job listening to the suggestions of the teaching staff. In addition, the Chinese staff worked a lot of hours.

Taipei4ever
Taipei, Taiwan
Walter Sisulu University

BigByte is one of the most elite private English schools in Taiwan!

BigByte Learning Institute is a great English school located in the heart of Taipei. BigByte provides great curriculum, professional materials, an amazing teaching schedule, competitive salary and modern facilities. BigByte strives to put English education and the confidence and creativity of its students first. BigByte teachers get job satisfaction and a sense of accomplishment. Teachers like teaching at BigByte so much they often stay 3+ years. It's a great school in a great city.

Anja
Taipei
Rhodes University

In my 5th year at Big Byte

I've been living in Taipei for 7 years and seen many different schools. As far as support, organisation, curriculum, professionalism and reliability go, Big Byte has kept me resigning year after year. I'm happy there, the staff is happy to be there and most importantly, the kids are having a great time!