View Other Details
- A bachelor degree or higher
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa
$15,000 TWD (535 USD) end of contract bonus.
20 teaching hours per week guaranteed.
Monday-Friday schedule, weekends off.
Structured curriculum and courses.
National health insurance provided.
Work permit/ARC sponsorship.
Western academic management, orientation training and welfare support.
Career development opportunities in Taiwan.
Teach English in one of over 75 schools spread across the beautiful island of Taiwan. Live and teach in one of the safest, most progressive, and friendliest countries in Asia!
#1 - Get a fantastic orientation experience that includes airport pick up, 5 days of training, meeting other teachers from around the world, and finding your first apartment.
# 2 -Earn up to 70,000 NT$ per month and a 15,000 TWD (500 USD) contract completion bonus.
#3 - Only teach 20 - 25h/week, leaving plenty of time to explore and have fun!
#4- Our team of Directors of Studies will ensure you keep improving as a teacher and get better at creating lessons.
Positions are available year-round.
Apply now and we’ll contact you soon to begin your ESL journey to Taiwan!
- Receive an excellent onboarding and orientation experience that includes airport pick up, teacher training, assistance in finding your first apartment, opening a bank account, getting a SIM card and more.
- Earn a competitive salary and a 15,000 TWD (500 USD) contract completion bonus.
- Be part of a huge group of like-minded teachers at one of 75+ schools across Taiwan.
- Low teaching hours and little admin work means loads of free personal time.
- Plenty of opportunity for career advancement into Head Office roles such as Director of Studies, marketing, and recruitment.