Teach in Thailand with Teach Away

Gain valuable teaching and cultural experience in beautiful Thailand.

Teach Away recruits teachers throughout the year and these positions are ideal for teachers looking to advance their professional careers, or for social, active individuals looking to travel and explore new employment opportunities in a dream location.

A TEFL certificate will get you noticed by hiring schools in Thailand. Earn your TEFL certification online from the world-renowned University of Toronto or International House Berkeley.

Qualify to teach online or abroad with TEFL!

Get TEFL certified and you'll qualify to teach English online or abroad! Enroll in any of our TEFL courses with code FALLSAVINGS now until October 31 and you'll get 20% OFF!

Popular Programs

MediaKids Academy

MediaKids Academy is Thailand’s top English teaching placement provider. Since its founding in 2001, MediaKids has grown to a team of 300 teachers per semester, representing over 70 primary and secondary schools across Thailand.

Roong Aroon School

Roong Aroon School is a private not-for-profit organization. It was set up and accredited in 1997. Based on the concept of the holistic learning process, Roong Aroon aims to provide a more natural environment and to promote creative practices that help encourage children at each age level to attain their own learning potential.

• Benefits 9
  • Facilities 10
Tom

Teaching in Paradise

Teaching in Thailand was everything I imagined it would be and more. It was a perfect place for me - combining my need to have a positive impact on the future of my students and my love of sandy beaches. I found everyone I encountered at Teach Away to be very helpful throughout the process and even once I was abroad. I am currently using their website to find my new placement and wouldn’t look anywhere else. I spent a year abroad in Thailand and have vowed to go back at least every other year to visit the many life long friends I have made. Everyone should experience the beauty of Thailand!

N/A