UEC - 120-Hour TEFL Course in Bangkok

United Educational Consultants (UEC) offers a 120-hour TEFL course in Bangkok, Thailand, accredited by the Thai Ministry of Education. The center is located in Silom, a thriving urban neighborhood in the already-bustling Bangkok, which is easily accessible by public transportation. This graduate level course will allow you to teach English not only in Thailand, but all over the world. All of our course instructors are highly trained educators in the field and will offer personal insight into the teaching profession.

• Benefits 9.5
  • Facilities 9
edrik

a must for everybody who thinks about teaching english

Completed the course 1 week ago and highly recommend it.as I am not a native English speaker It was challenging but it gave me the necessary knowledge and confidence to start teaching in Thailand. I couldn’t have done it without this course. Luke the teacher is also great keeps the lessons fun and will assist and answers question you might have even after class hours.

Jarrell

Great TEFL Course to take while in Bangkok

I thoroughly enjoyed this TEFL course. I could not imagine seeking employment as an ESL instructor without this training. It was challenging as well as informative. The trainers do their utmost to help you become knowledgeable and prepare you for a career after the course. It was an investment that will definitely pay off, whether or not, you have experience as a teacher. I would recommend this course to anyone looking to teach ESL in Thailand or anywhere else abroad.

About United Educational Consultants (UEC)