Teaching in Thailand offers some incredible opportunities to push your own boundaries and explore an incredible corner of the world all the while making a meaningful contribution to the lives of the children you teach. TravelBud's program ensures you're super well prepared for the classroom and includes an in-country TESOL/TEFL course, in-class real life training, 2 days of practical teaching at a local Thai school and a week's cultural orientation.
We also offer 24/7 in-country support throughout your stay and will guide you through both your program and visa applications to help you avoid any costly mistakes and get you ready for your teaching adventure in no time! The TravelBud team have plenty of first-hand experience teaching English in Thailand, so you'll be speaking with someone who's gone through this exact experience before - this way you'll be given the best advice on everything, whether you're wondering what the TESOL/TEFL course entails or simply what clothes to pack.
- Guaranteed paid teaching job with a monthly salary of $950 to $1300 (USD).
- Excellent pre-departure support to prepare you for the experience of a lifetime.
- 24/7 in-country support for anything you might need while abroad.
- Top quality internationally accredited in-class TESOL course completed in Thailand - with 2 full days of practical teaching experience in a Thai school.
- A full week of Thai cultural orientation, which includes 7 hours of Thai language lessons, lessons on Thai culture, society, history, politics and geography, and tons of awesome cultural excursions.
We're offering flexible enrollment options due to COVID-19. Our next available start dates for are:
Costa Rica: February 15th 2021
Japan: May 31st 2021 (or earlier if you get TEFL certified online)
Thailand: March 29th 2021 (or earlier through our Hybrid TEFL option)
Vietnam: May 3rd 2021
South Korea: April 26th 2021 (or earlier if you get TEFL certified online)
Myanmar: January 18th 2021